Thursday, February 02, 2006

wow wow wow.. he made me realise how FAST a guy's feelin can change.. haha! guess wat.. he n her are back tgt! happening hor? haha.. so al along he say he'll be single al are fake.. the truth is he wanna be with her.. let him be oh well.. be her slave and al for al i care.. he'll get his retribution one day.. i'm sure.. he n her are juz some passerby that came by my life.. and he juz happened to bang into me n hurt me.. dun have to responsible yea.. i dun nid them.. and she.. is juz a eyesore to me.. he's outta my world and i'm outta his.. since his feelings are so damn easily changed i shall try it out maybe? today like this guy tml like another? muz be quite fun ba.. wanna noe how's it like to be a bastard sia.. haha.. muz be damn shiok.. dun have to care bout anyone's feelin juz i happy can le.. wow sound quite fun! after a rest, now i'm on my feet again.. stronger thn ever.. i dun nid u anymore! get outta my sight.. say me selfish say me bitch watever i dun care.. since u're so cruel, i shall be too.. i swear i hate guys with names startin with j.. example jason, jonathan.. haha nice names? forget it.. i hate them. both are proven to be extreme feelings switcher.. haha! for everyone's info.. i've moved on too.. i like someone already so pls dun try to say nice words to console me anymore ok.. he's happily out there and i shall be happy living my life.. why should i feel sad? i onli lost someone who dun love me.. but he should feel sad.. cos he lost someone who love him.. and i believe no one.. and i mean no one.. can love him like i do.. thou it's wrong to certain extend cos i loved him TOO MUCH.. haha.. oh well it's ok la.. haha i love my life now.. i love seeing my mr cutie now.. he's someone from my world at least.. and he understands me more thn HIM.. and he made me feel more like a gf thn HIM does.. haha.. well i'm happy that's al.. hahahahahahahahaha~