Sunday, February 19, 2006

HAPPY
today had performance at *scape.. it suck i can say =\ not we suck but the place the even the organiser.. suck totally!!!! =\ i almost fell like 3-4times la.. stupid carpet stupid stage! RAHHHHHHH! forget it la.. over le.. we did our best.. hmm we slacked ard thn went to pasir ris.. the battle is gd! FTC champ.. haha expected la.. lol was tellin emi who i predict as champ even b4 the 2nd round lol.. and yea.. i'm right! haha! oh.. got hid bboy.. name faiz.. wahbiang i 3years ago wtched him battle b4 at taka.. couldnt remember wat event it was.. he's damn gd.. and he left a deep impression in me.. now i sw him again.. wahhhhh! stil as gd sia! or even better!!! OMG my new idol! OU XIANG!!! oh and when i was watchin norbin n jarel breakin i tink they got the X-factor that attracts my attention.. (AHEM jarel dun fly ok!) lol! but seriously.. dunno wat is it that makes my eyes stucked on them.. hmm muz see longer thn noe.. muz learn it! so i can make ppl's eyes stucked on me as well! wahaha!! =X they're reali gd la.. and there's this bboy name jonathan i tink.. wahbiang he reali make me hate him.. =\ it's like his xialan-ness reali turns me off! heard from kelvin that he's a nice guy la.. but hmm maybe it's juz when battlin i hate his face lol! see liao wanna slap sia lol =X maybe that's the wrong-factor that a performer shudn't have! lol =X muz learn it man.. al the stupid factor factor thingy lol! after that we went to slack at tamp mac.. thn after awhile went home le.. cos need to catch last bus home.. hmm when me n kel is in bus we chatted alot ar.. which i tink is gd.. cos i believe is thru conversation we got to noe each other more =) and i'm real glad we can talk bout things like our thinkin of each other.. like "wat if we go into a r/s" that kind thingy.. it's gd thou.. that he can be so transparent with me.. cos i'm as transparent too =) as most of u noe me la.. i'm liddat de rite.. haha! hmm am reali happy today.. tink i love chats haha =) anyway not gonna say much here for more info go to my lil secret garden haha! bleah.. =p wanan peeps.. off to chat with him =) buai buai *Mmmmuacks*