Tuesday, February 07, 2006

...@_@...
wah i suddenly admire myself so much! lol! why? cos.. look at this skin.. my new skin! haha! i did them myself! AL MY MYSELF!! new taggy, new links, new everythin! had a serious and i mean SERIOUS battle with the irritatin HTML =\ finally.. i WIN!!! wahahaha! ok i'm mad.. look at the time now.. OMG! nearly 7.. wahaha later stil got dance.. wohoho.. panda dancing at esplanade.. how nice huh -____- lol! today saw fireworks again! me n emi were like "fuck the fireworks! fuck the memories!" wahaha! shiok ar!!! lol! wah today dunno y dance til no energy =\ like dance half way wanna die down there liddat =\ OMG.. need more rest le.. haha gonna listen to my half-spoile ipod -_-.. lol.. oya btw got 2 new song today haha! superwoman by chaoge and zhi yao ni he wo by jin cheng wu.. both are damn nice! haha thanks to mr kel =) okok peeps i go ZzZzZzz le.. wan an!!! -Mmmmmmuacks-