Monday, February 20, 2006

=^,^=
omg.. jon msn me.. he wrote "Hey.. Xinwei. I'm really sorry for being the bad guy in your life. I know it can't be forgiven but I hope you've become happier with new stuff to experience and school life is going to happen ok? study hard." =\ this thing made me cry! fuck! i dun wan to sia! i keep sayin "no no no xinwei no!!!" thn the tears drop liao =\ argh nvm.. he's the past.. i ask myself.. do i stil miss him? am i sure i got no more feelings for him? i cant be unfair to kel.. =\ and yes.. i'm damn sure that i got no more feeling for jon.. NO MORE! =) i ask kel.. "wat if i stil love jon?" he said "i'll wait.. but i'll be more selfish.." thn i ask what he mean by selfish.. he said "maybe trying hard to make u like me" i'm freakin freakin touched when i see this.. this makes me a little bit more sure of my feelings for him.. =) but of cos stil stickin to the take things slow thingy =) we both agreed to the one month thingy.. hmm had a real real nice chat with him.. =) the rest of the chats wil be on my other blog.. haha onli 3 person wil noe them.. =p