Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm growin..
today went to collect the body shop stuffs with binggie at suntec.. hmm thn went town to slack til 8pm thn meet dharni n gang.. cos it's their bday =) i mean dharni n er cong's bday haha!HAPPY BIRTHDAY ER CONG N DHARNI!! slack like mad.. and time passes slow like snail -____-

we went to sit at graffiti cafe.. i had my strawberry ice n draw a few pic there.. hmm was loistenin to my ipod.. heard the song "wo yi wei" by cyndi wang.. got this sentence that got stuck in my head.. "yan lei you bu ting hua le" (my tears dun listen to me again) hmm i dunno y but dun worry.. haha i'm not cryin anymore =) juz that sentence got stuck.. so i drew somethin bout it.. below with some words which i shall not mention la =\ go find it if u're that free n dying to noe haha bleah..

thn til ard 8pm we went over to swensen to meet the rest.. neh neh! bry say everyone there liao.. when we reach onli kiyoko n alex -_____- wat a nice "everyone" huh.. thn we sat in and waited like crazy for the rest.. thn dharni, ash, gary, stacia, darren, liyi, er cong, agatha and sally joined us later.. did i miss out anyone? hmm nvm la.. =X it was fun la.. kinda miss al of them.. my stellarnine!!! haha

feel so gd.. last year de today we were at swensen too.. haha.. celebratin dharni n er cong bday too.. haha.. one year passed n everyone's changed.. so cool.. dharni say next year back again.. lol! yea man!! oh n cos there's 3couples there thn bing say "uan not for dance n al de lor.. is for match makin" lol! true true!! i join awhile within year got 2 incident in UAN liao warao! dun wan sia.. UAN ppl some r reali reali shitty thou they have pretty faces.. so wat man! handsome n pretty r juz the cover! thou i'm nt pretty but i'm a gd girl..bleah!

er cong thn say "eh we 2 couple also la.. 4th pair.." -______- cute huh.. but me n him is reali reali close til can bao zha la lol! my gd gd brother =) thn wah the moment i saw bry n er cong.. suddenly like "I MISS U" that feelin sia =\ like i reali reali miss them like crazy =\ thn saw gary.. erm the feelin wasnt reali gd.. =\ duhh.. such BIGGGG happenings that happened between us.. kaox big til can bomb the whole of avalon down lor! =
but nvm la.. we're stil frens.. thou we cant talk as freely like last time.. but well stil got talk a.. like i say i hated him n yes i stil have the hatrad in me.. why? cos i stil remember how he did nt cherish our frenship.. how he made me live in hell tryin to be frens back.. how hard i work for our frenship n how ignorant he can be for our frenship.. ya we're frens now.. but to me.. i'll remember he owe me for life.. i didnt owe him anythin n i'm gonna juz be a casual fren to him..

well not gonna get affected by anythin le.. i'm a gd girl.. wanna be better.. wanna be someone whom everyone loves n wanna hang out with.. in the past jun told me i'm the kinda girl that everyone wanna be fren with.. cos for her la.. she say she tinks i'm open n nice.. very transparent n can talk to.. she say i'm mature as a 18years old.. and i always can give gd advices.. ehh abit BHB for me to type this la.. lol.. but she said it la.. i dunno izit true.. but i hope it is..

i'm gonna keep that and work on my badpoint.. maybe i needa work on my emo feelin before anythin else.. needa be a stronger person b4 i help ppl.. =) i'm stronger now at least better thn b4.. and i'm gonna be a perfect fren for al my frens.. gonna be a perfect girl for my mr right who loves me.. i dunno who he is n who he might be.. but i noe he deserve the best afterall =) my frens n al who's ard me deserve the best out of me.. =)

-i'm goin thru a phase of change now.. a change in my personality.. maybe i'm growin up.. having terrible moodswings n am suffering from it =\ but i noe i'll be better.. strong girl i am =)