Wednesday, February 08, 2006

^oo^
wah i reali admire my self for being able to slp so damn long.. haha! i slept like 12full hours today! lol! when wake up have this terribly headache.. =\ tink is slp too much la haha! i swear wont slp so much ever again.. hurhur! when i was checkin my frenster juz now, i received a msg from Ms catherine =\ no doubt.. tat guy's gf.. yes.. she msged me.. keep ur jaws back now.. haha! guess she's tryin to help that guy clear his name of the BASTARD category.. haha.. and tryin to ask me whether i reali did love that guy b4 ornt.. oh well.. my reply was very straightforward.. i said i did love him b4.. it's juz that i realise he's nt in my world and i dun nid him.. that's y i can let go so easily.. like i've told sisi and some of u there.. he's the kind i wan not need.. agree? but for now i guess he's the kind i also dun wan liao.. haha.. why? cos i realise i dun wan a mr nice guy already.. liek wat huron say imagine ur bf is a mr nice guy thn everytime he'll go "hey darling can i hold ur bag for u?" "hey darling pls get on the car and oh be careful of ur head" -__________- gay huh?! haha! and i realise i can NEVE get mr nice guys.. reali sia.. see al my ex.. NONE is mr nice guy.. haha! dunno wanna feel lucky or sad.. lol.. guess i feel lucky.. somemore mr nice guy can NEVER take my temper and the way i behave.. haha.. i dun wanna feel out of my bf's world again man! once is enough.. dun ive me a second time pls.. damn xin ku la.. maybe u al wil ask "xinwei areu affected by her msg?" i can say no.. reali no.. like i've said la AIYO.. i'm over n done with it.. haha! serious man! i love nobody but myself now.. see i'm so zi lian now.. see my blog skin.. see my hp if u can.. my wallpaer lol! al is myself know? haha! aiyo today not dancing.. damn sian.. everyone cant make it hurhur! boringggggg.. gonna do more blogskin today hehehehehe! and maybe to wtch some dance video ba.. kinda addicted to them this few days.. lol! anyway i wanna learn Lead's dance Night Deluxe.. if anyone know can teach me? haha i'll learn hard i promise!!! haha.. bye peeps wil be back again tonite.. oya lastly.. anyone who read my blog can u like juz tag me???? aiyo.. feel so weird when i noe got ppl read my blog but i dunno who.. lol!! kinda funny.. anyone who read.. and i eman ANYONE.. PLSSSS TAG ME!! haha! take care peeps..