Tuesday, June 13, 2006

YAY! FINALLY! got my photos ALL UP! wahaha =X lots and lots of them! haha.. went out with classies today =) with rachelle, liyi, cheryl and jessie =) girls day out! WOOHOO~~ shopping ard town.. best part i i got nothin but this erm.. bangle? lol =X but i like it ALOT! cos i had one when i was young but it's very small and tight.. =( now i finally found one that i can wear le YAY~~!!



me and liyi zi-lianing =) see her pimple!!! =X i also got but cant see cos too bright wahaha =p


i stood there damn long so i took alot of pic haha =X waitin for the rest ma.. they see make up so i too sian i played with cheryl's hp =X


ULTIMATE AH LIAN!!!! XD


see carefully.. no difference from the next pic -_________-



wooo~ my fringe pokin my eyes lol =X


me and liyi at heeren the shoe shop =X i dun dare take the photo sia.. scared kana scold lol =X i like the coloured mirror! so nice.. as if i'm in HK or japan XD


kiss me! XD so loved.. by cheryl! whahaha =)


aunty liyi! wat r u doin? lol =X


oopss liyi oni got one eye?!?! *faint*


why our face al weird weird one?? lol


i cant give funny face =( why sia?! so buang =(


hard to squeeze 5 faces in one pathetic HP camera lei =\


weii my chin =(


jess me and cheryl =)


i swear i'min this pic!!! see the two peace" sign behind?? =)


AH BISH! jess! who ask u so pretty!!! >=(


muacks muacks! kiss ya!


tongue? no tongue? tongue?


wat a face -_______-


looks like she force me to take photo with her lol!!! but no la.. cheryl u rocks muacks!


max, anne me and lidya! OMG i miss avalon days =(((


give me back those days =(


these are real old photos =X see my hair?! so gold omg! and i'm so FAT!!! jiuming ar! emi, me, bry, irene, andreas and gary.. from clockwise i mean =)


heh heh my belt was stil black that time!! haha =X now it became bry's belt lol!!


ok i was laming in my toilet =X took this b4 i went to bombom juz now =X


so funny! the lightings change! lol.. i got magic lights =X and erm.. tink i need more slp =\ my oanda eye comin out liao =(


LOL!!!! goth??? OMG.. FAIL!!!!!!!!!!


hehe my lil devil =) pinky devil!! tat's MOI!!! =p


lol! the mini milo i was talkin about hahaha!! compared to shafiq's hp SEE?! how mini it is lol!


wah finally over with the pics lol.. went town today chatted alot and lame alot lol =X anyway i miss them all =) holidays wil be over soon yay! can go back sch le =) hopefully my batteries are al charged up so i can score more A in the coming term! YAY! gambete ne!

kinda tired man.. but thn dun wanna slp yet hehe =X tml goin bugis with cheryl and her fren yay can go bugis =) alot to see there hehe =) thn evening go find HIM XP wahaha~ now holiday can see him thn faster see.. arbo sch start sian liao =( i noe he'll be readin bleahh~ dun care.. it's my blog say watever i wan wahaha =p

emi u dun laugh also hor.. HARD!! =p=p=p wahaha! so many things to update huh.. wed meet out HOR! put me aeroplane again i put u BOMB liao!!! *&%%@#^^! cheat my HWEELING =(((( oh ya!! cheyrl juz reminded me!! lol! liyi today damn funny! she wanna say flintstone she say "cling stone!" lol! somemore she sing the song out lol!!!

alot of lame thing happen today lol.. too many to blog about liao.. but i wanna highlight this one! rachelle damn damn dman funny! when we were eating at subway, we were talkin bout some "guys' dick la" =X thn she in lost world lol.. thn we wanna end liao thn she suddenly say "ehh can u al repeat?" lol! cheryl laugh til like mad thn liyi laugh til cry! lol!!

rachelle ar rachelle! dun geigei hor! u not that pure de hor! lol =X but i reali realise somethin sia.. EVERYTIME and i mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-I-M-E we were eatin, CONFIRM is talking about weird topics one -_________- got wat.. "sex" thn got "animal sex" thn "size of dick" thn got "breast" like WTF la lol!! i veyr pure de hor! u al corrupt me =( but i swear! usually they talk i listen nia lol =X

oh ya talkin about purity.. hmm was watchin stand up! ytd.. got this part is the girl wanna break with the guy and guess the reason.. it's because he dun wanna have sex with her -___- JIUMING! she tinks it's fun!?!?! omg! wat a slut! thn the guy say "juz to let u noe.. by not touching u, is my way of loving u.." OMG!!! where got sooooooo sweet one?!?!

i'm dying for guys liddat lor! it's like.. at this time.. where got guys dun wan one.. where got guys so can tahan one? rite? ok ar.. set.. my r/s's gonna be a pure one =) like some of my frens.. never do anythin "wrong" for like yrs =) call me old fashion or watever i dun care.. but it's juz right for a girl to be liddat isnt it? i dun F ard with anyone.. i dun even F ard with my bf.. haha.. so things juz have to stay pure =)

and to my fellow frens out there.. girls who're in r/s.. PLS PLS PLS! dun anyhow give in hor!!! i heard this somewhere.. "girls give sex for love.. and guys give love for sex" TRUE TRUE TRUE!!!! even some of my guy frens is liddat =\ damn disappointed hais.. but thn again.. girls juz have to protect themselves.. if nt u can blame no one.. yea? and dun ever think that 'once i did it with u i can lock u forever" cos it dun go tat way! many MANY of my girl frens' bf broke up with them once it's done.. =\

get it? it's the cruel fact that they are simply GUYS! and usually most of them are B-A-S-T-A-R-D-S~! get that? i'm a lil agitated now cos one of my fren juz called me and say that her bf broke up with her.. cos she got pregnant.. NIN NABEI! fucker u better dun let me see u outside or i swear i'll chop u into pieces and flush u down the toilet bowl! nabei! now i seriously dunno how to help my fren.. ARGH!

well.. i pty her.. but yet too bad.. who ask her foolish.. hais.. wat's done cant be undone.. onli take it as a lesson learnt ba.. =( i wont be that stupid.. =p i wanna be like the show liao "purity presevation club" lol~ =X i may seem wild but i'm pure ok~! =p =p =p ok i go drama-ing liao *byebye* *muacks*

i smiled when my sms beeps =) he's sweet =)