Wednesday, June 28, 2006

part 2 =)




my fave dog as well!!! XD


izit?!?! i reali dunno about this lol =X so i'm a qualified lover =)


oopss.. bee is aquarius =X they say aquarius too CALM for me =\


izit??? can any of my ex tell me if i relai am a romantic girl?? lol =X i reali dunno ar!!


nono i dun like learning -.- r/s.. yea.. slow and steady =) frens impt? OF COURSE! i'm sweet, caring and committed??? muehehe *shy*


this question is on which FF character i resembles.. thou i reali dunno the story but ya juz do for fun =X wah self sacrificial lol! so wei da ar?! =X PINK RIBBONS XD PINK DRESS XD


i liker her! this question is on which charmed character i resembles.. and YAY i like her =) i'm in love with an angel! lollololololol =X my heart rules my head.. yes =(


this is on wat kind of blogger am i? izit??? no lei.. -.-


this question is "r u fun to be with in a r/s?" this one i also dunno.. ask my ex ba.. lol.. but dun ask all.. cos some of them reali CMI =X


hey this IS me! lol =X i mean.. ya i am liddat.. PRIDE =p



-.- ya i dislike al the funny funny patterns but i aint a wooden block!!!! >=( hurhur sad lei! if sex is needed to spice up r/s.. walao.. i tink i dun wan r/s le lor.. =(