Saturday, June 17, 2006

ahh~ happy nite to slp again =) my smiling machine always made me so happy b4 i slp =) whee~ i'm so xing fu lol =X like to disturb him thou wahaha =p anyway went thru my frenster frens.. and left a few testi for my long lost frens =)

chinyau and kiyoko wrote for me lol.. so i left them one =) stupid chinyau! call me ah bee!! kaox.. FINE.. ah bee thn ah bee lo.. more close rite? hahaha =X like that name stil =) remember fangling always wil go "beeeeeeee" thn in a very soft tone.. i hear liao hair also stand lol =X

left for shiqi also =) her DP is she playin netball! oh man! i miss netball =( she's our dearest GD (goal defender) and sometimes GK (goal keeper).. but i left in the testi say WD(wing defender) is the best cos it's my position =X wahaha! tink she'll kill me.. =X but we were very gd budies la =)

stil remember the few of us in sec sch.. al join netball tgt somemore same class thn everytime got tournament SURE class very few ppl lol =X got me, shiqi, zhenyun, annie, pingqi, vivian.. and out of our clique got zahidah, lydia, hafizah.. lol! see! imagine when got tournament.. 9 ppl gone lei lol =X but fun sia!! those days when we chase after that ball and fight so hard to maintain the champ title.. wahhhh miss it so much XD

another thing is a happen to see weixian and boonkeat's frenster pri photo is the one i did for them lol!! wahseh! best part is weixian dunno who did one -_- !@#*^&*(! wtf rite?!?! X( he name it as "credit to whoever did it.." nin nao hia! thn keat juz post it.. i'm 99.999999% sure he also dunno who do one la -_- tink onli joey noe lol! and peng as well..

well.. glad they al use it =) miss them so much!!! rahh! my prince! ehh no no! abit wrong.. hmm.. my.. knights? lol =X but ya.. i miss them.. =( stil remember the "celebration" of me having a bf huh -_- and also the 17th bday bash.. the VERY FIRST bday bash to a GIRL X( so mean to me sia.. ended up i cried lol! cos too painful la!!! gotten hugs and kisses in return lol =)

damn it.. i miss my bros.. =( thou i wil be known as a chor lor girl or a"brother" to them.. but it's ok la.. as long as it's fun =) talkin about this.. HE is weird lol! he likes my character.. i mean the strong part lol! when he heard i wanted to "fight s**".. funny rite?! lol! well.. maybe that's wat i meant by "accepting me totally for who i am" =)

and i didnt noe SOOOOOOOOOO many things!!! >=( lol! wat a nice SHOCKING nite i had lol! but seriously i wanna noe more sia!! lol lik so fun lol =X anyway.. i'm happy =) jarel are u reading??? lol! u and kelvin same one lor! SPY! read le dun wan tag.. >=( next time dun tag ur board liao =p

ahh! tml.. no i mean later.. is remix and boty.. big day for alot of ppl =) woots! gd luck everyone!! to my senseis (FTC) my crew (LUSH) my frens (remix participants) and al bboys in da house man!! and of cos.. to u my dear =p ok off i go to slp.. aiyo now listening to "buttons" on my itunes.. but thn no choreo in mind le.. anyway i'm tryin to choreo to this song la lol =X mind dead no.. shut down lol =X gd nite everyone! *yawn*

wat we need is time, faith and fate..
thank you..
for making me the happiest person =)
*loves*