Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Fuck la!

fucking cheebye.. reali dulan with my parents one lor!!! al hypocrites! my mum haven been giving me money for like a week liao.. i didnt complain cos i noe she also no money.. but thn tink again la.. why she no money??? it's fucking because of her fucking bad habit la.. mahjong mahjong! FUCK la.. lose money thn come home back face..

thn my dad juz came home pass me money for my lappie instalment.. FUCK! wat i'm dulan about is my mum keep telling him "eh u can help pay for her lappie ornt? i very chuan lei.. need to give her money everyday and pay her transport.." EH FUCK LA! who the fuck in the firstplace when we get lappie say "aiya one month 100+ onli can la.. no prob la" thn concession "aiya 50 onli ma can lor" FUCK! thn now liddat?!?!

thn my dad.. wah!!! hypocrite ar! ya la true he got give me money at times.. but he told my mum he EVERY WEEK give lei! BIG FUCKING MIDDLE FINGER to him lor! he at the MOST 1month give once lor! and he tink his 50bucks VERY big ar?! my HP i'm supporting it myself now lei.. and u tink poly stuff reali cheap ar?!?! cheebye!

thn somemore is HIM HIMSELF tell me to not tell my mum that he got give me money.. so i nv say.. thn juuz now he say "u ask xinwei whether i got give ornt lo.. i give her EVERY WEEK HOR!" thn i juz say la "eh fuck where got everyweek!" thn he also lanlan.. juz give the "i very ke lian face" thn keep naggin his old grandfather story liao "money is hard to earn.. u shud spend lesser.." FUCK U LA!!! wat i spend on?!?! i even stop taking dance lessons ok!!! everyday after sch i go home.. wat else u wan?!

thn my mum also keep nagging after my dad left.. she say "u so old liao shud go work le lor.. study for wat?" cheebye! is who ask me study hard one?! and reali is cheebye.. now i juz started in poly lei.. i juz get everything settle down.. i hardly even have time to dance.. and i'm soooo tied after sch everyday.. u ask me go work?!?! wat can i work as with my sch time table??? 8.30 - 4.30.. HOW?!?!

unless i go pub.. which i wil be damn fucking tired the next day.. u relai wan that?? if yes thn i shall go and work.. cheebye! thn u urself shud juz tink about it urself as well la hor! i'm here saving every single cents i can.. u're there goin out to mahjong everynite WITHOUT FAIL! and losing moneys in 3digits amount! and smoking ur life out.. knn! reali dunno wtf u doin also la.. cheebye

____________________________________

i'm fucking pissed with my parents i swear!!! why god gave me a family liddat???? tink i reali reali dun like money meh? tink i reali reali dun wan to enjoy life like al my frens meh? tink i dun wanna ktv every week.. movie every week??? I WAN OK?!!? but i CANT! why cant they understand me? even buying a shirt which cost 15bucks i have to tink like 3000times whether i reali wan it.. why cant they see things from my point of view?

i mean i dun need al the luxuries.. i reali dun need.. i can live without them.. but thn why muz they stil complain? do i anyhow spend money? i dun go for branded stuffs.. i try to keep my budget as low as possible.. sometimes even skip meals.. juz to save those lil stupid money.. fuck la.. enuff bout this cheebye thing..

ok today went to sch for HHIG.. didnt go lesson.. cos was sick.. ehh i swear i sick la.. wat i lie X( ma de.. saw andy juz now.. he say i bluff blouff sick -.- ma de.. wateverrrrrrr! =p dance was gd.. i relai no strength ar.. thn dance til my thigh muscle like stuck liddat =\ cant dance alot also.. =\ thn we choose of HHIG club shirt colour as well.. lol there's pink and lime green.. i vote for pink like mad lol =X pink relai nice la =( but got a feeling green wil win =(

thn went for movie with bee =) actually not watchin le cos very late le ma.. end up temptations are hard to resist =X lol! watched garfield 2 in the end.. haha.. DAMN FUNNY!! cute show.. DIE MUZ WATCH! lol =X b4 movie we went to eat at foodcourt.. had zhu rou zhou =) it's always nice to eat porridge when u're sick haha.. YAY big aunt come liao.. it's like FINALLY!! -.- so shuang.. not pain lei.. ok la maybe abit.. but not very.. =) thank god!

but felt sucky.. fever, runny nose, puffy eyes, tummy cramps.. OMG! juz now walk home also feel like i'm flosting lol =X and matt say my eye VERY VERY puffy lol -.- but he and money keep bullying me -.- MA DE! bully sick ppl hurhur! thn tish, mikal and CA also.. keep "ehh la*ry ARRRRRRR!* faint!!! -.- mikal most qian da one lor!!! non stop! ma de! thn CA very cute.. he was disturbing me "eh u and la*ry.." thn he give the jian face -.- thn i give the "-_-" face thn like sian sian cos sick ma.. thn he shock lol!

thn he ask me "wat happen? quarrel ar" LOL!!! i juz say no la i sick lol.. thn he -.- thn he ask me take care blahh blahh.. very funny la.. but they la bully me la =( my whole body aching sia!!! =( and neck very stiff.. =( tink lie down too much =( hurhur.. sian.. muz slp soon.. tml cannot skip lesson le.. communication i skip 2times in a row liao lol =X tink of faci face relai turn off sia =( nvm.. tml morning i shall imagine i change faci le.. lol =X

loves loves loves loves loves..
never end............