Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pissed by it.. peaced by him =)

i dunno wat's F-king wrong with my blog!!! my template is wrong.. my tagboard cant even view!! X( reali is make til wanna slam my lappie sia!!! kaox! *&%#$@^&! this is wat i can do by tonite la.. reali tired liao.. and PISSED!!! RAHH~!!! tink tml thn work on the rest.. now my blog got 2 prob.. one is my scrollbar for post is different from the rest -____-

try clicking on the buttons on the left.. each is different bar for navigation.. and i dunno why the hell my "post" one the scrollbar like fly somewhere and "cut" my dancer's body =( damn sian one lor.. i tried on ALL my div thingy liao.. stil cannot =( bek cek ar!!! RAHH! i hate codes >=(

thn the 2nd prob is my tagboard.. i tried everythin i can le lei! waliew.. tink tml i go change another tagboard ba.. cbox abit sucky sia =\ tink wil try the one cheryl they al is using one ba.. that one quite cute lol =X if i reali cannot solve everythin hor.. tink i wil juz redo EVERYTHIN la.. =(

from my codes.. to the pictures.. my profiles.. my links.. thn my EVERYTHING la.. -_- lol! i abit sot sot liao =\ driven crazy by the stupid codes >=( i dun like codes!!! jiuming ar! worst is first day of sch reopen hor.. is C-O-M-P-U-T-I-N-G SHIT! i return everythin to teacher liao =X jialat.. sean can we be in the same grp PLEASE?!?!?! =
somemore another thing makes me very pissed with myself =( i wanna design a blog with the "sexy" feeling cos i got inspiration from the song "button" thn again.. i dunno y the hell my ideas keep coming in but i juz couldnt get them down =( i tried black cats.. i tried a face.. i tried alot alot sia! but my ideas al halfway thn gone =\ thn i'll save them and do the next idea..

it's like super anyhow la =( thn i ended up with this blog lo.. not reali sexy.. but i like the way the "dancer" poses and the drawing on her.. gives another feeling.. i dimmed the pic abit as well cos very bright ar feel like very kiddish =\ i reali no idea le so i juz leave it like this la =\ but i'm proud of the words.. hehe.. i thot of it myself de hor!!! no copying okk~!! hehe =X life = dance, dance = life =)

ok enuff bout that man b4 i go crazy =\ anyway wenta bugis with cheryl.. shop ALOTT~! lol i got a skirt, belt, earring, belly stud! YAY! finally got these man! waiting for very long liao lol =X i like my stud =) crwon de lei hehe bling bling wor =) thn my skirt is light jeans colour de and my belt is black but bling bling also =X

after bugis we went town cos she wanna meet her fren.. thn i also goin find him ma =) woots finally after 24++hrs can see him le hehe =X me and cheryl went cine find him thn had dinner at LJS.. AGAIN -_- lol! thn he went for some meeting thn we went youth park to slack.. cos he wanna see BFC.. haha.. finally i saw them.. ehh relai no idea who they are =X nvm la.. who cares lol =X

wahseh! one thing very cute sia.. in train hor we sms each other same timing lol!! somemore the content sama sama one lol!!! damn zhun can! XD he very sweet today lei.. dunno y.. lol! ehh alamak i sound as if we're tgt le =X we're not ok.. frens.. dun misunderstood~ take things slow =) haha! =X sound familiar ehh??? =X

okok very tired le.. tml stil muz have battle with the codes =( better orhorh soon.. so can get my panda eyes gone as well hehe.. go le go le =) muacks muacks~! anyway i cant wait for sch start hehe.. if nt my days are SOOOOOOOOOO boring =\ hais.. sobsob.. =( niteznitez~

tink i'm falling.. catch me.. or let me go.. time wil tell.. -loves-