Wednesday, June 28, 2006

cramp cramp cramp! damn menses cramp to the max! X( i've been having the stupid menses cramp from the second i open my eyes til now! damn it! in another words i skip sch AGAIN! X( and everyone is asking me wat happen to me lol.. thanks for ur concern ppl =) even those not very close with me one came and ask "wah not coming sch again?! wat's wrong?" sweet rite!!! see i got nice classies =)

slacked whole day at home.. i'm rotting! -_- wanted to go esply.. thn end up bee not goin.. thn lester also not goin.. so i not goin le.. thn me n lester was chatting like damn long.. walao! he suddenly say "eh feel like eating durian.." LOL!!! madness! thn we started to crap aout durians.. thn end up i was damn tempted as well lol!

we set liao.. friday go geylang durian tgt lol! he say "let's eat every fruit there!" lol! sure dabian like mad after that.. =X but thn ya.. i wan it! start saving money this 2 days! whee~ stayed home watched video.. watched my beauty and the beast! nabei.. that show never failed to make me cry =( damn sweet la! bth! thn watched my al time fave lion king! SIMBA SO HANDSOME! XD

wanted to watch lion king 2 and lion king 3.. but thn got a bit sick of it ar lol =X i can memories every single lines in it le la -.- wah my tummy reali damn painful =( been eating and drinkin al warm stuff whole day.. but nothin seems to help =( and ate one stupid panadol for menstrual.. also aint working.. hurhur! =(

later eat 2 more.. hopefully tml wake up ok le.. =( wah this reminds me of gary's mom's xian dan.. lol! last time remember i was at his place suddenly cramp thn his mom gave me one pill.. wahh! reali zai! imagine at first i was sweating in pain.. rolling on the bed wanting to juz die.. and gary's damn lost.. dunno wat to do.. and i was crying.. lol!

thn his mom came home.. wah! suddenly got the "my savior!!" feeling =X thn his mom scolded him stupid ahahaha =X thn the mom gave me one very tiny white pill.. and i eat le i ZzZz immediately lol! thn wake up BOOM i'm fine le.. 100% fine lei!!! walao.. never feel so amazing b4 lol!!! shud ask him to ask his mom wat pill is tat.. thn i'll get a whole ot of them to stand by.. since i'm so weak =(

and now i'm stil cramping my way thru =( stupid la.. why muz i be a girl?!?!?! i wanna be a guy =( see.. guy got soooooo many privilege.. no cramps.. can juz take out shirt when hot.. can change in public.. even during s*x they not painful.. no nid give birth! ma de! @#$%^& that's why they always say.. "girls are created not to suffer.. but to be dote on" make sure guys ard me.. be it my bf or my fren's bf or my fren.. better make sure u ppl follow this RULE!!! X( or i'll kick ur dick make sure u cant "mari kita" anymore ar! *hinting my bee horrrrrrrrrrr!* =p

i hate menses!
my another wish is to destroy menses!
i miss my bee =(((((
he's sick =(
bee.. take care hor...
how i wish i can be there juz to hug him.. hais..