Thursday, June 29, 2006

kaos.. juz finished presentation.. ok today's situation in my team is SO DAMN COOL -.- my team member consists of me, faizal, shiyu, izumi and asilah.. at first i see this ytd.. i was like "orh ok la got fai and izumi can crap with me.. at least not so sian"

end up! today.. left me, fail and shiyu -.- izumi nv come.. asilah went home.. faintz! so i got this thing in my head "shit.. we're gonna be a 3man.. 2brain team -.-" haha! cos ya.. shiyu.. nvm him.. talk le i give up.. =X and YES it's true with the 3man 2 brain thingy..

me and fai work like mad today lol! reali is fully break sta in do our work lol! FIRST time sia! thn we also nv crap alot like usual.. is onli after we do thn we crap lol! but heng ar.. we can work reali well with one another so things got done smoothly =)

during presentation.. walao.. that shiyu reali wanna make me cry ar! X( he even read rfom slide also got prob! *FAINTFAINTFAINT* me n fai is like "wtf he doin?!?!?!" rahh! end up fai read for him also lol! bth! but thn ya.. today's lesson was fun =) me n fai was counting the number of times rachelle say "LOR" lol =X sorr rac.. didnt mean to laugh but reali cute!

i see someone present.. kaox.. reali turn me off like fuck! X( he whole day damn damn damn POR lor!!! kaox.. tryin to lick teacher's ASS! not boots.. is ASS! fuck sia! somemore like to shoot nonsensical questions and NOT accepting our counter back.. fuck man..

seeing his lan jiao face reali wanna juz slap him.. so knn er xin la.. teacher also let him por til fly high to sky liao.. kaox.. hate this kinda of situation... bleahh! look down on him!!! i shall get my grades accordin to my effort! HURMP!

juz heard about new media from T.. hurhur i wanna change course =((((( i dun reali noe wat my vourse is about man =\ but i wanna change to new media.. i tink i emil garnesh ask him about my course first thn see how ba.. i'm the pioneer batch so there's no one i can ask also =(

ok wil be back to edit my blog later =)