Sunday, June 18, 2006

RED ALERT~!!!!

=( tink i'm having my PMS now.. mood swing abit yan zhong sia =\ had a tiffle with emi today.. hais.. i juz felt that it's not my fault lor.. i mean.. when u get pang sei early in the mornin how u'll feel? somemore is FIRST sms i see in the morning i open my eyes lei.. =\ this + my PMS.. wat u tink? hais..

dunno le la.. she got her own frens as well i guess.. since my sch started, we've been meeting SUPERRRRRRRR little.. well thn.. nothin i can do.. i tried alot of times to ask her out.. be it for movie, for watchin coms.. she juz cant.. this aint the first time.. forget it thn.. since this is wat she wans.. to meet lesser.. thn fine lo.. nothin i can do..

thot that my holidays 2weeks i can at least go out with her 2-3days.. but i was wrong man.. VERY wrong.. nvm la.. say also no use liao.. my sch startin on monday and it's time for me to bury my head in al the freaking un-understandable things that's gonna be taught liao.. haiz..

my UT i tink al flung.. math's result's out but i dun wanna see.. i noe i sure fail.. wat for see sia.. hais.. sian.. even my communication.. such a stupid, lame, easy module.. i get C.. i cant imagine the rest liao.. hais.. *bangwall*

anyway today's show was great =) at least fuyo looks soooooo much better.. thou they didnt win but thn well.. i believe the judges had a hard time deciding who to win and i also believe that they feel so much lighter thn ytd le ba.. =) FTC rocks man! lol! but vs RF abit -_- cos RF lei!!!! lol!

but nice battle la.. i like it when i see.. i tink is charlie ba.. when he get diss by felix he gave back the attitude and did not like "orh.. sorry" kinda face.. =) ZAI LA! XD after show we went to national museum for the prize giving ceremony.. hmm very sian lol =X but thn ok la.. juz went there to slack lo.. after that they al jam there ma.. i wanna break sia.. but cant lol cos i'm in skirt -_-

today lester came! =) at least dun feel so out of place hehe =) vic as well.. nehneh! he keep disturbing me lol! tap my shoulder thn run away -_- LAME! wahbiang today i quite suay.. kana disturb by MANY ppl! =\ fel dsturb as well.. thn lush.. walao eh! reali is BTH! mazlan and dee today super hyper lol!

keep asking me "is that ur bf?" i say no thn they say something like heart itchy itchy in malay -_- jiuming ar!!!!! *faint* thn i go hang my arm ard dee lol! and wanted to lock her mouth up lol!!! rahh~ wateverrrrrr XP

got to noe inertia today as well =) the bboys.. the bgirls =) yay! i got more khaki to break with le.. =) the girls.. ehh one name winnie.. one name eve.. another one hor.. i talk to her ALOTTTTTTTT but nv ask name -_- lol!!! nvm la.. got chance one =) grrr.. lester ask tml go break.. lazy sia! lol =X but thn feel like goin cos if nt tml super sian sia =\ my LAST day of holiday.. last day of fun =(((( hurhur.. sian cant imagine monday onwards have to see al the PBL thingy and my RJ.. and blah blah blah le =((((

but thn also gd la.. at least i wont be bored at home.. sian la! i feel like clubbing sia lol =X i mean recently got the urge to lol! but thn didnt have the motivation to lol =X dunno y.. maybe no clubbing khaki ba.. have is have la.. but thn not very close so rather dun wan.. haha =p sians sians sians.. completed my gokusen.. but thn my waterboys not done dl-ing yet =( dunno wat to do now.. SO DAMN SIAN!!! X(

red alert..
moodswing..
bad temper..
bad attitude..
watch out~!!!