Monday, June 19, 2006

SUAY~

wah today can say is a ultimate suay day =\ never as suay as today b4 =( ok i'm gonna list down the lists of my suay incidents today..

1) today is computing and i believe i wil die and indeed ya i died =(

2) i overslept.. not onli me.. larry too.. he supose to morning call me end up noth of us overslept..

3) it's raining =(

4) had bad hair day today.. juz couldnt get my hair in the correct place -_-

5) my moisturizer also finish liao =( and i didnt realise it

6) my eye make up also giving me alot of prob.. the lower part of my eye keep kana black either mascara or shadow =( thn look like orh bak kak

7) my ipod went low batt as well =(

8) my train got stuck in between yishun and sembawang for ard 5min. and i'm rushing cos i'm late =(

9) we queued damn long today for the food and i'm DAMN hungry!

10) VERY pissed with ppl who dun respond to my question and keep making lotsa noise when we're tryin to figure out ourselve..

now is onli 12.45pm and there's already like 10 points of suay thing liao -_- can u imagine how wil the rest of my day be like??? omg.. i needa get a mouse for my lappie as well.. damn sick of touchpad le.. damn hard to use =( jiuming ar.. i dun wanna study liao =((((( tml's problem solving UT sian.. tink i'll juz die again ba.. =( sure late again one.. hais..

but thn hor.. miss woo say our UT for computing we did very well -_- thn i say "huh.. C+ lei.." thn she say is very gd le -_- wtf.. so she tryin to say i suck at it izit?! X( but she say the whole yr 1 got average is C.. so get C+ is not bad le.. ok lo.. since she say that thn sui bian lo.. my dream for changin course i give up le =( at the rate i'm goin.. DREAM ON! =( ok i go bangwall le.. gd bye =((((((((((