Saturday, June 10, 2006

&*%^##%$@#@! >=(

this is mad! ok i tink i'm in a very very big mess now =\ first i dunno wat i am doin.. =\ my feelings, my emotions, my actions even my words.. not PMS rite? i hope =\ i'm startin to dunno myself already =( i feel weird.. it's not me.. this is NOT me!! =( HELP!!!

needa find myself back! argh!

another thing that's makin me real fed up is HIM! no i mean THEM! >=( one is juz a online fren.. the other one is juz a fren.. F-R-I-E-N-D!!! get it?! damn.. stop treating me as if i'm ur gf or wat! since they wont be reading i'll juz say it out la.. damn it! the online fren, keep sms me keep callin me.. i didnt wanna reply or pick up his call and he msn me ask "why u nv contact me?"

eh fuck la! i'm not even related to him AT ALL la!!! nt even fren lor! cheebong cheekanathan! kaox! do i have to report to him my every action?!?! nin nabei reali makes me wanna scold sia! and the best part is he ask me "r u goin esplanade tml?" i said no thn he say "why not?! go la i'll be there.." wtf?!?! so wat if u're there?! omg! jiuming ar!!!!! >=(

thn the fren i'm talking about.. ok he's my classmate.. he sms me juz now when i was at esply sayin "yay i finally get to go out le" cos b4 that we were msn-ing thn he keep askin me dun go dance acc him go watch movie.. say wat he treat he pay for everythin.. fuck la! tink i so money minded ar?!?! i hate it when ppl stop me from dancin lor! cheebiang! ok i nv reply him..

thn best part is juz now on msn he ask me "why u nv reply me?" thn i'm like "wat u wan me to reply?" thn he say "dunno juz reply me lo" WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?! so i'm suppose to reply to EVERY single one of ur sms la?! kaox! thn now immediately NOW! this is wat we're chattin about..

him: tml doing wat?

me: performance

him: lol u another busy 1

me: NDP ma bobian <- *i'm stil tryin to be nice*

him: wat time?

me: morning 10

him: till?

me: 12 but after that i goin town

him: again

me: ya fren got competition

him: ic........ that dae leh?

me: huh wat day?

him: that dae u oso sae go town

me: i cannot go town ar!! <-*NIN NABEI!!! >=(*

him: can but u go i don dare go out with u

me: why sia

him: later u go shoppin mah

me: thn dun go lo <-*nothin to do with u wat!!!*

see!!! fuck rite?!?! this is juz one part of the conversation lor! if i were to paste everythin tink i wil juz slam my lappie! >=( now he asking me watch i doin i bluff say i watchin tv he even wanna ask watch channel! wakaox! where got liddat one?!?! tmd buay zi dong sia! ehh my classies who are readin this i'm sure u al noe is who la.. but dun go say k.. dun wanna spoile the frenship i'm stil tryin to tahan his nonsense.. his "pattern more thn badminton" =
anyway tml's remix.. and of cos my performance at national stdium with RP hhig.. hopefully everythin wil be fine =) partnering with CA hopefully our mo qi ok ar.. =\ arbo sure RIP one =( wah damn early lei 8.15 muz reach sch *faint* aiyoyo i better go orhorh soon arbo tml panda/zombie dance again lol =X oh ya! tml.. no i mean now.. is roy's bday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY!!! =)

*i feel.. but i dunno.. shit! dependent <-?-> love =\