Thursday, June 15, 2006

woots.. spent my nite doin bloggy for my stupid pig papa =X wahaha! =p he very ma fan sia!! !@#^#@^&&! but i promise le so i did for him lo.. since i so free today lol! do my own blog til bek cek so do for him lol! at least a easier one cos start from scratch ma.. haha! i did this bg design.. i tink it's damn nice.. for a guys' blog la.. his name zhihong ma so nice rite?



thn he extra! say wan black gd thn purple word -_- thn see la!! make me ma fan.. heng i nv close my photoshop arbo i sure ARBISH him!!! X( lol! thn we very funny sia! cos it wil be too plain if onli purple and black.. so i tried red outline! OMG AH BENG!!!! lol!!!!!


thn i try again.. he say he wan dark purple for outline.. end up no diff from no outline -_- lol!


thn i bek cek i say i do it my way liao lol!!! since i'm the designer ma hor? haha! so i did a white outline and here it is.. FINALLY DONE!!! -_-



thn the link i put myself "Pretty daughter iko" lol! bt he sureeeeee change one =( i swear ar! lol! nvm la.. his blog he like can liao.. *i go delete it whaha =X* papa u owe me a meal! i dun care =p and u say u goin NS rite! i also dun care u better blog every weekend =p if nt i go ur blog anyhow post =p =p =p ! haha okok gonna slack and rest my brain le..

oh ya did my nails le hehe =) did a pink one with cherry lol! but nt very nice =( nvm la.. enuff ofdesigns today.. dying soon.. brain juice drying up lol! wheeeee~~~

emi juz send me this song~ damn nice! very beautiful lyrics =)

Christina Aguilera - My Destiny


What if I never knew

What if I never found you

I'd never had this feeling In my heart

How did this come to be

I don't know how you found me

But from the moment I saw you

Deep inside my heart I knew


Baby, you're my destiny

You and I were meant to be

With all my heart and soul

I give my love to have and hold

And as far as I can see

You were always meant to be My destiny

I wanted someone like you

Someone that I could hold onto

And give my love Until the end of time

But forever was just a word

Something I'd only heard about

But now you're always there for me

When you say forever

I'll believe

Baby, you're my destiny

You and I were meant to be

With all my heart and soul

I give my love to have and hold

And as far as I can see

You were always meant to be

My destiny

Maybe all we need

Is just a little faith.

Cause baby, i believe

That love will find a way.

hey..

Oh baby, you're my destiny

You and I were meant to be

with all my heart and soul

I give my love to have and hold

And as far as I can see

You were always meant to be

My destiny

when one's in a gd mood.. love song sounds reali nice =)