Friday, June 16, 2006

=(

felt very lonely today =\ went to watch BOTY at youth park.. well.. gd shows.. nice ones.. and FTC, fuyo, RF and BFC went into the finals for tml.. tml gonna be bz.. got lush's remix and boty.. hais.. wish i had a clone.. =(

well.. nothin much to talk about i guess.. juz felt lonely.. =( oh ya.. and saw ben.. he said something.. "ehh why u look so sad? i thot i everytime see u, confirm very noisy one?" thn i was like "huh? where got?" he say GOT! =\ but at that time i haven reali sian yet.. well.. i guess human do change ba.. =(

juz felt that i can hardly smile from the bottom of my heart ever again.. =( too much has changed.. i had to learn too many things in too short a time.. =( few months back.. my life was shitty.. hit by hurricane.. hit by tsunami.. =\ everythin messed up.. i guess it was thn.. that i lost my smile and craziness.. =(

felt sorry i didnt have the courage to even wish him al the best =( i dunno.. but i jux dun have the courage for anythin today =\ i didnt even wish FTC like the past! i onli send a sms.. =( but i managed to put my F**king hand out and congrats FTC at least.. onli wish i had more courage to "go for wat i desire" like wat jason said.. hais..

oh ya.. met up with jason for like less thn 5min? =\ he came to youth park after his work.. =) well he nv change lol.. keep saying he grow bigger in size liao.. where got sia!!! lol =) maybe that's one of the happier thing that happen today ba.. at least met up with a ex lover.. updating abit =) today's his 6month anni with his gf.. congrats =)

another thing rather happy one might be that he bought me chocolate ba =) i mean not jason =X ya HIM =) i haven eat it yet.. hee.. muz slowly ma.. hor? =) well.. i noe he's stress la.. tat's y today didnt pei me alot =\ but ya.. i understand.. anyway.. i noe u'll be readin.. Great job dear boy =) *hugs*

hais.. everythin seems so peaceful now.. but my heart aint peaceful.. or rather.. TOO peaceful? =\ i need to play! i need to smile! =( hais.. i guess i'm lost.. save me.. =(

my hand hurts juz now.. =\ was wearing my watch too tightly.. but that's the prob with me.. i always like things to be TIGHT.. that's when i feel safe.. =\ everythin i do.. i like it tight.. when i tie my hair.. when i tie my shoe lace.. when i buy skirts.. shirts.. ad now watch.. etc etc.. but thn see! when things get too tight, we get hurt =\ and marks are left on us.. scars! hais.. hope i'll learn ba.. =(


how i wish i can be like the past..
blending into every different type of surroundings..
every different types of people i meet..
hais..
who wil save me? =(