Sunday, June 04, 2006

Found this webby damn fun.. is a japan webby anyway.. that u can doll these dolls up.. can change alot of things la.. i do til i damn tired lol.. did these ytd.. =)


my dream guy!!! omg!! shuai rite?!?! the hair, the white grand piano, the rose, the white suits!! OMG (_-_) i wan my husband to propose to me liddat!!! wahahaha! =X


woots.. my husband b4 married? lol.. a dancer? i hope it looks like a dancer la.. tried my best liao.. eye also become cock liao lol =X


woots pretty pretty =) if onli my eyes is as big =(


onli changed the hair lol.. this is 2nd try ma.. didnt noe can change so many things hahaha!


dreamish me!! if onli one day i can be like this.. perform on a stage playing the white grand.. OMG OMG!!


looks like boa?? lol.. i onli wanted to make her look dancerish.. but end up like boa.. lol =X


ageha shirt!!! lol =X anyway this webby is for w-inds one that's y.. haha! the bg is yakuso na kakera's bg lol.. and i made this girl looks like a erm.. fan? or promotional manager?? lol with the cam lol!!