Monday, June 19, 2006

haiyo~ wat a day.. TIRED =( first day of sch so damn suay (read my previous post).. =( actually wanna do some notes sortin at home one.. end up my eyelids are too heavy to be lifted more thn 0.5cm =X so tat's the max i can open my eyes til and yup.. i slack my day thru =X

dun even feel like coming online actually.. i mean iw anna online but i dun wanna look at my lappie lol =X i came online and went to watch tb =) watched the channel 8 7pm show and 9pm show.. thn 8pm i watched nightmare before christmas on youtube =) yea it's nice =) but thn abit very short ar.. abit catch no ball also =X

juz did my RJ and yea i'm very tired le =( mummy's making me sandwich -_- MAMA! i said i'm on a diet rite?!?! rahhhh! well.. shui bian la.. juz dance more lo.. tml's UT =( problem solving HOPEFULLY can get a B ba.. no nid A but juz B i happy le =\ tml's problem solving lesson also.. now this i HOPE can get A.. lol!

this is like the onli module i can get A la =( nvm i'll gambate in acting hardworking one muehehe =X today alot of ppl nv go sch.. super no mood also sians! tml got NDP practise in sch as well @_@ jiuming ar.. hopefully this time choreo wil be nicer =X tink wil la.. got filzah helping shud be ok =) i ask her to do more whacking wahaha =X bleah~

tired le.. go watch my new drama "nobuta wo produce" le =) it's a very weird show la dunno wanna say lame or wat -_- nvm i stil abit catch not alot of ball now.. hopefully wil be ok soon lol.. ok off i go.. gd the bye =)

it's my first time having someone with bad temper.. =\
but yea.. shud be able to handle i guess..