Sunday, June 18, 2006

WAHAHA!

checked my email and saw these funny pictures.. ok some of it is abit abusive to animals but thn since it's taken nothin i can do also.. =X so i decided to post them out.. reali is damn funny!!! enjoy!!


"i juz got my hair permed affro rocks!!!"


doc meow consulting.. "come.. breathe in.. out.. and now in again.. ok out.."


"papa i noe i'm wrong.. pls dun beat me"


"see my birth mark! i'm actually a member of the bear circle ok!"


"argh god.. i give up!!!"


"honey.. after my face lift thn we'll go to the ball ok"


"dun tink i'm youn and u can buly me!"


"jack i'm flying!!!"


"this has nothing to do with the length of my tongue"


"wuha! wan a taste of my chinese gongfu?!"


"i'm very very sleepyyyy"


"high tide!! dun get in the way!"


"i've found my new toilet bowl"


"hmm u're too young to be my spring chicken meal"


"didnt she noe that i wont get any taller?!"


"i need to work harder to support a big family of 20!"



"i told u not to pull my ears didnt i?!"

ok enuff of al the nonsense.. lol! is reali reali damn cute..! XD i was juz so damn bored.. and i did some test.. and this is the result..

my priorities in life..

1)love

2)family

3)pride

4)money

5)career

and i'm loyal

my partner's sexy

my enemies is scary

sex is aroma? <-WTF?!?!

my life is beautiful

ppl around me..

i wil never forget HIM

my true fren is emi

i reali love Si

Bing's my twin soul

dee i wil remember for life..

lol~! abit weird la.. but nvm la haha! ok i'm freaking bored -_- i hate stucking at home.. argh! SIAN! and i read this also..

----------------JULY BABY --------------

Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable.Moodyand easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

am i liddat?! lol! the red ones is i tink i am la.. and the blue ones are a big HUH to me lol!! give some comment yea? taggy me =) wah the last few parts damn true sia!! actually i tink it's very true.. i mean the whole passage.. =\ thou abit BHB la.. but thn i tink i am liddta la.. =X but the blue ones abit err.. not me lei =\