Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tired tired tired @_@

juz came home from HHIG.. tiring sia! today learn new routine and also 2freezes.. baby freeze and chair.. i learn chair til i wanna Bangwall sia!!! =\ but i somehow got abit of it la.. thou not perfect but reali shiok when can do it muahahaha =X my brain today abit laggy laggy one lei.. lol and also like sot sot one sia =
andy and vern also bth me.. lol.. oh ya.. meet up with them after HHIG =) they so nice hor?? wait for me dman long lei.. lol they went to watch benchwarmer thn wait for me 1hr + hehehe.. anyway i'm selected for NDP performance sia!! lol first time in my life lol.. madness i tink gonna practise like mad.. now i'm DAMN sure i wil slim down by sch reopen lol.. got remix.. got NDP.. wat u tink?!?! lol

everything's well today.. presentation rocks too thou i abit cock up.. dunno y lei my tongue like tied tgt sia lol! thn i keep "liddta lor.. u noe la" lol =X oh shud start planning for my holidays le =) yay!!! lotsa dance practices.. *faints* but shiok can slim down =) JIAN FEI JIAN FEI!!!

i go WM le.. muehehe oh anyway i saw my eyecandy today hehehehehe~ he saw me too but dunno he recognise me ma =X muahaha anyway i juz look away cos dunno how to react muahaha.. ok eye had enuff of sweets liao gonna let my brain miss him abit liao.. i mean HIM wahaha =p

missmissmissmissmissandlotsamisses................