Monday, June 26, 2006

@_@

I AM EXTREMELY TIRED!!!!!!!!! =(
slept very late ytd.. couldnt get to slp hais.. didnt have a very gd nite ytd =\ hais.. dunno y also but tink is jux the combinations of the stupid moodswing i'm having due to stupid big aunty who wan come and dun wan come.. >=( thn tummy cramps, tummy aches, runny nose, late nite emoness..

rahh! and these causes a Big bomb =( didnt have a gd closing for ytd with bee again =( sian la.. but i tink this time is my bad le la.. but reali bobian ma.. stupid pms that kills.. fuck fuck fuck! i HATE pms >=( #$%^&*(! hopefully bee wil understand ba.. =(

anyway felt very very sorry towards him =( *sorry bee!* give me 2more weeks and i'll be perfectly fine le ok? =\ cos tat's when my stupid big aunty goin home i tink =\ hais.. in class now.. sian la.. dunno wat faci talkin also.. wat "ascendin" "dedending" "randomise" *faint* juz let me die ba.. -_-

not feeling very gd today as well.. once wake up first thin is AH CHOO! liao -.- and had been ah choo-ing non stop til now.. HELP! X( didnt do my hair properly make up also anyhow.. also anyhow wear.. in shorts now.. juz dun feel like doin anythin la.. juz let me stay alive today and able to go home and ZzZz ASAP can le =( off i go.. *AH CHOOOOOOOO*

i'm so shag
i'm so sorry
i regret...