Monday, July 31, 2006

i am super duper pissed with my connection today >=( nabei.. super buay stable.. ok i skipped sch again today =\ i slept at 6+ ytd @_@ for some reason juz cant fall aslp -.- ok juz slack my day again today.. tried mixing song.. i got somethin today.. but stil tink it suck la.. too simple liao..

and chatted with a few ppl today =) maybe that's the onli cheer-me-up thing that happen today.. shir say she miss my "nabei" lol!!! ok N-A-B-E-I wahaha! =X wanted to do something for my dearest fren but thn hor.. no inspiration ar.. lol =X nvm la..

emi called me iko juz now -.- so bu xi guan sia!!!! lol! thn she call me xinwei airen wahaha! =X anyway now am depending on 2 pathetic connection -.- mr eagleheaven and mr tanhonggek.. lol! =X but they keep onl9ine offline online offline -.- so i very sian.. hopefully can pay faster..

and i tink i wil get a chinchilla myself.. =\ i dun wan so ai mai ai mai.. i rather save the money myself and get it.. no point depending on others la.. sick and tired of asking and waiting.. watever.. i'm gonna get things i wan, myself.. not gonna depend on anyone anymore.. had enuff..

i go try find things to do le.. maybe not bein online is also a gd thing ba.. no one nag at him for gaming.. no one to disturb him when doin his proj.. anyway i online also talk to not much ppl.. maybe juz a few discussion about dance with the rest ba.. ya i tink i iwl go off soon.. offline and watch my video.. ok i go le bye

it's best not to keep me waiting for too long..
excuses after excuses is not gonna help..
it juz makes me feel u're not willing..
it's ok.. juz let me noe..
i'm sick and tired of these..
thanks