Monday, July 10, 2006

super jialat.. in a very steamish mode now.. =\ feel so damn tired and nua.. hais.. felt abit low.. no mood for anything.. =( class also alot ppl nv come.. onli 14 came.. al thanks to world cup finals =\ team today is me, jessie, jireh, vern and shaktee.. not a bad team thou.. if i kana another team i wil juz go n dieeee~

am juz so lst in my own world now =\ tried to read the prob statement but cant even concentrate at all.. faci goin thru UT ans now.. and i seem to have forgotten everything about VB codes =\ tink i'm gonna juz spend my day today nuaing liao.. in sch juz act i'm in class, get a C today and go home slp..

wanna do my nails maybe.. at least to pamper mself abit.. i'm so drained out and tired.. so dry.. slammed by many truths and cruel reality.. getting myself involve in a commitment.. i feel so heavy.. so very heavy =\ hais.. like my horoscope says.. "dun push myself too far.. it's time for a nice long break and i deserve the break.." ya i guess so.. exactly wat i am feeling now..

shouting from the deepest point in my heart
I NEED A BREAK!!!!
=(

where can i seek peace? where can i seek comfort? where is my comfort zone where i can rest and juz endulge in? =( how i wish i have them for me to rely on.. how i wish i have someone.. juz someone that i can totally rely on.. =( how i wish he can be the one.. hais.. but i wil be gd and leave him alone.. he's tired and stress enuff..

i feel that our r/s has started out in a manner whereby it's a "test" =\ 4 quarrels b4 we were tgt.. and a quarrel the day after we got tgt.. the ups and downs he had been facing in his work.. the ups and downs i had been facing as well.. how wil we stand for each other? how wil we help each other? and how can we make this r/s a more peaceful one? =\ enuff of downs.. i dun mind having no ups.. but juz no more downs can? =\ may god help..

drained..
where's my comfort zone?
i need a break..
-HELP-