Tuesday, July 18, 2006

dunno wat to blog bout la.. not in the mood to talk.. anyway here's some pic.. enjoy.. starting with me n emi.. on my bday..



i drew this anyway.. juz to disturb vern cos he keep disturbing me..


andy and fai's team presentation.. wat? receiving some stupid award? -.-


my team's! i drew it.. this is the back part..


and this is the front.. not bad ehh? using marker ok! within like 20min?


fai's gettin to bored by lookin at us eat.. so he grab my phone and nic and got this pic down..


so cute rite? thou it's edited.. but it's stil cute..


omg.. furball! my maomao never slp liddat b4!


damn it! a WHITE CHINCHILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN!


damn it! a BABY! X( how cute can it be?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


forever a lil prince in my heart.. when lookin at this pic i'm missing maomao =( he's forever my prince =( i miss him.. hais.. juz went thru a few pics of animals up for adopt.. saw a dog looks like dawa.. =\ but i tink it's not la.. and thn saw a chinchilla that's up for sale that looks exactly like maomao! EXACTLY i mean =\ hais.. nvm.. dun wish to talk more about it.. tink i'll juz give up.. hais..

i miss u maomao =(
the memory of ur last breathe stil vivid in my mind..
seeing you waiting for me to come home on ur bed before u "leave" me
seeing you trying to stand up but failed..
seeing you breathing hardly..
all these.. juz breaks my heart so much.. =(
maomao.. i miss u.. =.................(

i juz dun understand.. hais.. he's much bz and he can have a kitty.. while i'm so damn lonely yet i cant have a chinchi.. =( maybe to him i'll forever be the lil girl who never plan things and dunno my priorities.. maybe he's always the right one and i'm the sturbborn one.. i just wan a pet.. someone to acc me and someone for me to take care of.. getting me a chinchi wont make me happy.. i'm not a material person.. understanding me can thn make me truly happy.. nothin else.. when wil he ever reali understand me? when wil i ever get into his world filled with logics i dun understand? and when the hell wil al these stop? to many i maybe throwing tantrums.. watever it is..
i'm me..