Friday, July 07, 2006

my lappie's reali mad le =( i restarted it like 3-4 times before i can log onto msn and internet =( mad mad mad.. reali feel like juz reformat everything =\ but i noe i wil go mad after that la.. lol =X ok today's lesson in class were gd.. talk alot of crap to mr ng.. tink he noe i not enuff slp lol!

i keep saying super lae stuff thn he keep laughing lol! haha he also not enuff slp lor.. keep yawning! muz be due to ytd's world cup! haha! my rj also write very very long today lol! =X sorry la.. over tired = hyper active and hyper loh soh hehe..

after that went to dance lo.. breaking, we learn shoulder freeze and continue with head stand.. i totally no mood to break at al.. so i onli did my shoulder freeze.. ya i got it but super ugly =\ my legs cannot go up la.. sian! X( oh ya learnt 3steps as well.. but super LAN =\ i cannot do la.. say le no mood for breaking today =
had terrible gastric sia! madness.. never so jialat b4.. =\ last time always pain awhile nia i ignore it thn ok le.. but this time WAHHHH pain til reali cant dance sia! when rehearsing for NDP almost fainted =\ the krumping ar.. wahlao ehh! *faint*

oh and met a guy name haru.. haha.. erm.. he's sporean but he stayed in japan last time.. so his jap is like tamade fluent.. i had to listen abit hard to catch wat he say lol! but ya.. it's gd for me to find a person to practise with =) in spore hard to find la.. my onli person to pract with is shutaro.. who is in japan -.- so we online timing also hard to meet lol!

haru is very funny la.. lame guy.. hentai as well =X hahhahahaha! i was lying on the "sofa" at E3 today.. walan.. he suddenly come thn say "eh hentai position!" thn he did like "hacing sex" with me the action -.- ma de! thn rey and CA saw thn CA say "ORH HOR! I TELL LARRY!" i say "tell la! not i fuck him also.. not as if i let him fuck also" lol!

but aiya.. wont cross the border la.. dun touch me can liao.. haha =X thn very funny! me n him talkin in jap almost the whole day.. thn amir give the "HUH?!?!" face lol! damn funny! but my gastric killed my day la =( but i see darling i happy le =) someone ask me "wat u wan for ur bday?" my reply was "juz him.." thn he resli sian 1/2 lol!!! dman funny!

omg i'm so tired now.. tink i wil slp very soon.. haha! tml got UT =( science somemore.. DIE!!! X( i skip 2 lesson le.. juz now went thru 6P wahbiang.. catch no ball at all =\ jialat liao.. tml anyhow bomb le la.. haish.. very tired.. how i wish can hug darling longer =( after a long and tiring painful day.. seeing him is like reachin heaven la =\ but we onli have that little private times.. haish.. well bobian..

shud stay contented ba =) happy enuff to noe that someone misses me and loves me at somewhere in a corner of this earth le =) ok i tink i shud go orhorh very very soon.. veryyyyyy tired le.. =\ tml have to wakey at 6.30 somemore.. OMG! ag nite everyone.. muacks

i'm fallin so in love with u..
my mind's so full of u..
i wil cherish u i promise..
cherish me too k..?
-loves-