Thursday, July 20, 2006

tired tired~ @_@ and i'm very very sure i wil fail my ut today =\ and also i wil get maximum a C today minimum a F =\ i'm seriously so tired til i shut my mind off the stupid faci all the way.. =\ she keep "iko u understand?" "iko are u with me?" nabei diam la~

i also hack care her lol =X i juz continue readin on chinchi and do abit of the themes for my hp and lappie hehe.. i can say ar.. whole class NO ONE is listening to her lor.. lol! liyi's shopping online whole day, sean's making game, zhiwei and fairose was movie-ing in class, the rest is msn-ing.. lol! say liao her lesson is sian til can rot one.. =
but die la.. my gpa for it is 1.8 =\ OMG.. how?!?!?! =\ dunno dun care la lol! everyone's not giving a damn bout it anyway =X okok i'm super tired le.. wanna get some movie done and go KO le.. tml got ut again! -.- sian la.......... okok i better be gone.. stil reading abit on chinchi's cage hehe.. =X aiya nvm la hor? hehe.. off i go~ buai buai~

misses and lots of misses.. =(
someone knock some sense into me ytd..
i tink xw is reali missing..
give me time.. i wil find her back..