Tuesday, July 04, 2006

*and they kissed*
haha! nice quote from lion king =X anyway didnt go sch AGAIN =\ ok i promise i wont skip sch anymore this week ok? =\ PROMISE! if i skip again thn call me a pig! =X but thn now mr faizal is trying to psycho me AGAIN X( no no no! i wont pon tml..

haha! he say tml faci not chio no nid go -.- tml change faci le OMG! edward is gone =( sad.. suddenly felt so weird.. lol! didnt go sch for too many days now u ask me who my faci i also dunno liao =X

enterprise shud be ng sua keong shud be stil same.. science used to me melanie wong.. change le.. to dunno who.. math same mr woo, problem solving change le which is tml.. stil dunno who, thn communication tat boring BIATCH! and i tink also change le.. but i also dunno who =X OMG! like goin new sch liddat lol =X

muz get mydelf updated abit le lol =X i muz slp early tonite.. by 1.30 lappie shud be OFF! lol =X *hopefully* argh very happy today la lol! dunno y but ever since he step into my life.. i can simply smile everyday =) juz went to movie with him watched "campus ghost story" nice..

how i wish everyday can be liddat.. but thn haiz.. reality sucks la.. have sch have work.. rahh! =( but thn ya la.. have to live on as well.. sian! =\ if onli i can clone myself.. thn i'll be veryyyyyyy happy -.- ok nvm i startin to talk crap liao.. go chat with deary le.. buai buai!

u made me so happy even before anythin started..
wonder how wil things be when it reali starts..
wish this wil never end..
i love u..