Sunday, July 30, 2006

woots i'm so T-I-R-E-D =\ NDP perf today was bad.. real bad one =\ everyone was so confident and didnt wanna prac at first.. well.. wat to do.. that's the HHIG trend i guess.. haha yaya-ness.. too bad.. they juz have to learn the lesson la.. i dun wanna be th eone telling them wat to do and wat not to do during perf..

many of them keep saying things like "i wanna be like them!" ya ya.. but are u putting in the effort? no.. i'm sick of hearing those words la.. i'll juz keep shut.. shud care bout myself more thn anyone in this case.. haha.. after perf, went to town with kelvin, yoyo, xu feng, mikal and tish.. but thn couple left early la..

so the 4 of us went walk ard and slack at mac at lido.. lol.. taken in alot of 2nd hand smoke -.- but nvm la.. frenship fellowship more impt =) relai fun la.. ahahaha.. didnt noe they bitch so well =X muehehe.. my bitching khakis liao whee~ ^^ and kelvin reali kana bully by me til very bad =X but he also bully me ma! so fair! lalalala~

ok i'm very very tired now.. tummy having some funny reaction -.- my head dunno why very dizzy -.- my upper back left side muscle pulled like mad -.- and my lower back old injuries is back -.- *faint* lol~ anyway saw sii and carmen they al in town.. oh.. one very very gd news for me..

si broke up with ski! YES! i noe i'm evil.. but i seriously wish her to be a straight.. and yes! this is the first step! and i sincerely hope she wont turn back ar =\ but i'm so happy! i kiss her anyway =X muehehehe.. too happy le XD and am glad that she's very cool with it man! yea that's my girl! =)

woo.. tml meeting dear dear le.. YES YES YES! finally -.- and a movie.. thou cant meet for long.. he got show at 6.. so ya.. i'll go home after that lo =( but nvm la.. can see him i happy le.. and the effort he try =) and i'm juz so happy.. feeling so gd to have a phone chat with him fo so long, lying on my dust-collected sofa -.- eating a cup of mango pudding =) so nice rite? ^^

ok i go slp liao.. surely get into coma one lol! =X nites!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the effort my dear..
i can feel you now.. =)
and i'm loving it XD

p/s:nabei when is my big sunty coming?!?!?!?!?!
jammed very long le lei.. and my pms is killin me -.-
rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~