Wednesday, July 05, 2006

didnt go sch =X sick of typing these few words but a. i wil go sch le.. =X call me a pig.. since i say if i skip sch this week thn call me one.. ok fine -.- noon time went to northpoint meet dearie for lunch =) thn went home le.. stuck home since thn.. haha

did a new clothe for my blog =) but aint gonna use it first.. wanna wait til i sick of this current skin thn use hehe =X this skin nice ma.. do til can die. where can so fast change lol =X but seriously i love my new skin as well =X very nice!!! XD

but i reali do til can die.. improvise alottttt of times lol =X and the very first time i did, my lappie hang -.- of all times.. kaox.. reali noe when i'm free sia my lappie lol.. now i see le very gian to use lol =X but cannot! muz wait =D i super nua sia lol =X back super stiff =
sian la.. tml MUSTTTT go sch X( i wanna go sch! may god give me a alarm clock that can make me wake up FOR SURE and wont slp back.. or may god help me change the timing of school =X mummy very funny.. she came home thn say "nabei nv go sch again!" lol!! her reaction damn cute! thn i ask "why u nv wake me up?" thn she say "i ytd see u so late slp. dun wan wake u ma" WAHHHH! touched sia!!!

lol! so happy XD i stayed home whole day wanted to play maple.. end up i log in also nv lo.. lol! stuck on my photoshop, blogger and photobucket -.- today meet dearie i very happy liao hehe =X everyday can see him! XD sooo happy! wanted to go sengkang find him juz now but thn aiya got "obstacles" lol =X

but nvm la.. happy enuff le =) whee~ i'm a happy girl XD juz did the blogskin i'm gonna keep mum.. not gonna give any preview whehehe =X cos it's a BIG secret bleahh! =p i go "watch" tv le and chat with deary liao buai buai~

i'm a happy girl..
i'm a happy girl..
i'm a happy girl..
i'm a happy girl..
i'm a happy girl..