Saturday, July 01, 2006

wahh.. today woke up with a very scary dream =\ no it's not a dream.. it's a NITEMARE! X( muz say it out so tt it wont come true.. i dreamt that my mum pass away =\ and it's damn real! it's s fucking real that i was damn damn scared!

in the dream i remember i was at a coffin shop with one aunty.. i dunno who is she anyway.. but she was helping me with my mum's "funeral" thn i see myself so calm.. like in another words "TOO CALM" =\ like abit went mad alreay liddat =
thn i saw my mum in a coffin.. and dunno y the coffin VERY long.. =\ the leg part there very pointed.. like got extra length ar.. thn the coffin was dark brown.. nabei i also wont choose dark brown lor -.- thn next i remember i was in sch.. but it's not rp lei.. dunno wat sch is it.. thn end sch le.. i was packing up and rushing to settle the "funeral" stuff.. *i dunno how the hell can a funeral be plan over such a long period of days lol =X*

before i left the class, i saw myself pickin up my hp.. *it's not the hp i'm using now.. it looks like w800i lol* thn i dunno wat's the phone coversation.. thn next scene was i was surprisingly at yishun blk 200+ the place opp northpoint the stone tables there *weird dunno y there also lol* i was waiting for someone..

and the funny thing is.. in my dream, i waited for quite long le.. thn i realise i dunno who am i waiting for.. -.- suddenly i felt very very very lonely in the dream.. my heart sank and i dunno wat to do.. thn i try to find ppl for me to call.. but no one picks up my call! NONE! OMG! thn i decided to call uncle *mum's bf* thn when i was about to call, my dream change scene -.-

next scene was at the funeral liao.. but nothin much here cos i woke up soon after this.. when i wake up i was damn damn scared! it's like.. so damn real til i reali dunno wat's goin on.. =\ i dun even noe the time and date.. and for a very short moment.. i even forgot there's the existence of deary =\ cos i didnt even tink "he got sms me ornt?" usually i'll do that..

but this morning i didnt.. =\ i was shocked awake from my dream.. at ard 11am.. thn i managed to slp again.. thinking everythin's gonna be ok.. so i officially woke up at 2pm i tink thn i check my hp remembering that deary exist =X and my life's back to normal.. omg.. this is very scary!

ppl once told me that when u dream of someone pass away, it's a gd thing.. like example i dremt of mummy pass away rite, something gd wil happen to her.. izit? i hope it's reali true! i wan nothing bad to happen to mummy =\ i wan her to see me grow up, see me graduate, see me get married and i wan her to be a grandma! i wan her grandchild to noe how lovely she is.. =( so god.. dun take my mummy away ok? =( i promise i'll be gd =(

hais..after shocked.. =( well.. things were well today anyway =) juz slack my day away.. did some pics of the HHIG.. gonna show them wonder if they like ornt.. anyway i do for fun also so not relai nice =X thn watch south park bought some chips and continue to slack my day off..



deary called juz now.. heex he's so cute.. stil slping yet wanna call -.- but cute la XD haha =p chattd on phone awhile thn he went back to ZzZzZz liao -.- PIGG! haha! so here i am slacking my way again =) whee~ boringgggggggggg...

i've never felt this way before..
thank you so much..
i love u..