Sunday, July 09, 2006


HAPPY TOGETHER!! XD

officially on 8th july 2006.. i am once belonged to again =)
i love my baby and my baby loves me.. i'm gonna love him with al i can and al i have because no one has ever made me felt this way.. =)

NDP performance today was great.. not gan jiong at all.. cos it's a "rehearsal" afterall.. =) sun is F-king hot! like mad! the floor's F-king hot.. and i seriously respect those who breaks on it! when i see RP HHIG break on it.. without complains, i truly respect them! and i reali feel i shudnt complain.. i'm onli feeling hot that's al.. no pain.. no hurts..

whereas the bboys and bgirls.. OMG! imagine them doin freezes, footworks al that on the burning floor.. =\ RESPECT! it was a ultimate tiring day.. and my eyelid's damn heavy now =\ juz now went to cine to meet deary and FTC and FUYO.. cos tml's jonathan's bday.. so we went to makan =)

wanted to catch movie but thn no show lol.. went there with kelving and big alex.. abit shock when see them there.. luck got them also.. if not i go alone sure dman sian one.. =\ we thn went to eat at PS cafe cartel.. nice food.. but quite ex sia =\ but aiya.. long long once.. somemore today so tired.. reward myself abit =)

had fun with them la =) at least felt more comfy le.. not as bad as last time.. haha.. after that they went arcade awhile thn we went home le.. deary send me home.. =) so happy =) thn ya.. he "propose" to me at my void deck haha.. cute =) told emi about it.. she say he very sweet lol.. got meh? =X

ok la.. love him lots lots =) my deary is the sweetest XD ok i'm reali reali tired now.. gonna zzzzz soon le.. reali reali tired.. @_@ tml gonna watch the PSC girls com.. yay.. finally not a boring lonely sunday =) gonna see baby tml as well.. wah i seeing him like everyday this week lol =X i'm beginning to get sticky =X bleahh.. dun care.. honeymoon period lalala~

i go orhoh le.. wanan everyone.. love love love~

i promise to give my all to u..
i promise to cherish every sec with u..
i promise to be yours..
i promise..
8th july 2006
iko and larry..
happy together =)