Monday, July 17, 2006

here are the pictures =) ALOT wor lol~


style methodz inda house~! woohoo~


see how tiny the dog is! OMG~


censored~ =X not i make one ok~ i'm not hentai X(

wahseh stadium road close for my bday lei~ =X

the sweetest bf i ever have =)


LIU ZHAN YAO~~~~ =X

me and reela at remix =)


my leader maz and me =)


me and tapa~


i'm in lush~ the coolest crew ever XD

look like dearie rite!!! =X


OMG~ the prettiest thing i ever seen~ 12 PINK roses with MANY baby's breathe~ XD


i'm trying to make it look nice with the crystal heart wind chime.. did it work? =X

i took this when dearie's not ard lol~ cos he dun wan me to take it with the doggy~ =\

here's the 1st and 2nd present of the day =)

OMG~ the PIG~! rahh~ it look familiar ehh =\ and that's the 3rd pressie

now here's the verall summary of the day =) the 4 pressies altogether..

after unwrapping the 4th pressie.. it's a.... 3250!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PINK! XD

i didnt wanna take out the heart shape sticker.. but have to =(

ok now here's the REAL summary lol~ i love him! XD

me and my pressies XD

dearie cant stop taking photos of me.. haha =X


he's trying to act BIG eyes -.-

i love this pic~ LOTSSS~!

wat a BIG "lightbulb" i mean the pig~~~ =X

piggy loves attention.. lol~

now's 3250's turn to get the attention! whee~

here's my bday kiss XD


previous one was blur and this one dearie's angle abit weird lol -.-


now a kiss back to my mr sweetest bf =) (wat's the face for?!?!)

ok here's the nice one =) i love my sweet bf ^^

oh and my bday wish of the yr =)

emotyadbyppahosepohstelefilymfoyugehtebliwehepohilaeridnamihhtiwsaweno
suoiverpehtdnaeninralletshtiwsawdahiyadbtnecertsomeht
..hcsirpedistuoemdesirpruslayehtgnefoayerehwogasraey6dahitahtenodna
yadb2tsetalehtrebmemerilnonaci
..roopossawsyadbymfoyromemym
..yadenoniagaemittsalekilyadbruoetarbelecnacew
tahthsiwinahttubemhtiwmehtevahnudotdasstiuoht
..elffunentheromebliwtikniti
..hcaebehtybsratsnihctawemhtiwenoemosevahotsirysihtrofhsiwila..
*happy 19th to me*