Sunday, July 16, 2006

i am so very very very very happy!!! XD first thing i wanna say.. i love my dear to the max! max max max max max!!! i thot this year's birthday's gonna be a dead, sian one.. juz one thwt i receive sms and ya that's it.. juz an ordinary day maybe out with dear.. movie thn dinner thn home.. but no! dear did so much for me! and i mean SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! XD

i cant get the photos of the pressies up now cos i use andy's phone for today and al the pics and vids are in it.. have to wait for him to upload them first =) wil upload thn =) anyway.. here's wat happened today.. dearie bought me sooo many things and there's sequence to the way he give me ok.. lol! here's it..

after NDP performance, i went to youth park to meet dearie.. once saw him, he say "i bought flowers for u.." tht moment, i thot the most is those small bouquet.. like 3-6 flower blahh blahh~ but NO! it's 12 pink rose and my fave gypsophilla!!!!! XD 12! T-W-E-L-V-E can u imagine! *faint* it's damn F-king ex lor! =\ but it's reali reali nice! so pink and princess-ish woohoo~ XD

thn we continue to watch remix comp.. anyway i stil dunno the result -.- onli noe CA got champ in the solo category.. but dearie say shud be lush la.. lol! whee~ i'm so proud to be in lush!!! XD anyway i swear i wil practise superrrrrrrrrrrr hard for suntec with lush =) i swear! i reali envy them man.. how i wish i can dance with them again.. =\ the feeling is POWER~~~ XD

and at youth park, dearie took out a box of chocolate.. and say "this is ur 2nd present" OMFG! stil got ar?! i thot the flower is the one liao lol! thn me n dearie went to cine to eat cos i say i wanna eat at foodcourt.. thn guess wat.. he say he actually wanted to bring me to balcony to eat.. thn he say also some place at clark quay.. and also forbidden city.. nvm i noe it's 3 places.. but he's gonna choose one and i tink it's forbidden city cos he actually had made reservations =\ but have to cancel cos of remix =( if i noe i wont go watch remix.. =(

thn at cine foodcourt, when i went to get the drinks, and came back to the table, there's a piggy on my table and it's one that i like alot! ok that's my 3rd pressie! at that point of time, i was so damn shock to reacte le.. it's like "WTF?! first time receive so many pressie from 1 person.. and is the person i love alot!" i was so super happy.. and he say he bought it cos he remember i say i like.. OMG~

after eating, we went to sit t heeren behind there rest and talk.. juz rest la.. cos we both very tired le =\ thn he gave me a card! =) the best part! like to noe the true words and feelings behind everythin ^^ and when i read it.. my heart melted.. totally melted! =X i reali picture watever he said in my mind.. he said abit on the past where we haven noe each other.. til now.. blahh~ it's fate.. reali fate that brings us tgt.. i'm so touched.. VERY touched =...) i teared abit but haha i controlled =) i was so happy! i'm loved!!!! XD

thn we wanted to catch a movie.. but no show =( we walk to cathay also no show =( thn we sat down abit and rest.. thn dearie ask me "wan to have a peep at ur 4th ressie?" damn it! why he so gd to me?!?! =( i feel so lousy as a gf =( thn he toook it out and show me.. at first before i see the pressie i was guessing.. i guess that it might be a chinchilla lol! cos hor.. the bday card he gave me wrote "your chinchilla" which is him la.. thn somemore he hinted that it's close to 1000bucks.. and he say "wat if i tell u that ur pressie is one that muz opne if not it wil die one?"

so of cos all these fit into the category of a chinchilla rite? oh and he say i told him i like it before one lol! and i keep guessing and guessing.. he gave me 5 question to ask him.. these are the ones that i asked..

1st one is isit a decoration? NO
2nd one is can use go out anot? YES
3rd is isit the pig's friend? NO
4th is have i told u b4 i like this? YES but i tink u cant remember


at that time i thot "fuck!!! dunt ell me is nokia3250!!!" so i ask "is it a hp?" he diam diam.. thn i noe liao.. but i cant believe it.. i mean.. damn la! it's like $600-700 range lei!!!! and damn! the answer is a yes!!!!! OMG OMG OMG~ *faint* *bangwall* *tiaolou* i slap myself abit lol! make sure i'm not dreaming.. and ya i'm not dreaming!

i didnt wanna open it yet cos i wan to take photos of all my pressie b4 i opne them all =) so we went to SMU to take photos of my pressies and wait for dearie to give me my 4th pressie.. and at 11.10pm i open the pressie dearie gave =) and OMG~ i cant beloieve i'm holding a 3250!!! XD 4th pressie is not a bday gift according to dearie la lol~ he say it's our 1st week anniversary! OMG~ so sweet rite?! how much more sweeter can he be?? omg~ i love him XD

at SMU, we took LOTS of photo =X hehe! i was so damn happy~ juz the moments with dearie.. thn infront of my there's digital clock with date all that.. and i saw that it's 15 july, 23:56pm so i told dearie we "Countdown" there lo.. =) and ya i spend the last few min of my 18yr old there =) not a VERY romantic place or some expensive restaurant.. but i was indeed the happiest person, the most loved person.. on earth! XD i reali felt so happy that i dunno how to put it in words =X

thn ash called.. to ask us go bowling -.- lol! we went.. and played a round of bowling =) fun la! lol! there's kelvin, hazrul, gilbert, joycelyn, norbin, dharni, ash and jonathan.. =) jonathan v ery funny he say "ehh so u REALLY 7days younger thn me ar?" lol! do i sound like i was kiddin?!?! -.- but they're fun to be with la =) lame lame lame~ haha! and my baby.. i love him =X i noe i keep repeating but.. ya i love him =X lalala~

after bowlng we went home.. dearie slept in cabby.. he's very tired =\ cos he's out the whole day.. and he lied to me ytd lol! cos i actually ask him to breakfast today.. he lie say he got rehearsal blahh blahh~ end up is he went to get my presie! omg.. so happy la! he's so busy yet he took time off to plan al these and get them.. =( i love him! like wat i said.. it's not the money that makes me touched.. it's the thots.. the way he plan for me.. the way he love me.. the way he make things so beautiful and gave me a pink lovely birthday~ XD

no guys wil plan SOOOO much for their gf.. and also we only got tgt like a week? and he's doing so much for me!!! omg~ when i was in the cab huggin him, sayangin him to slp, i thot to myself.. how lucky can i be?! wat more can i ask for?! and i said to myself.. i'm not gonna let go of this hand.. and i'm not gonna make him sad.. as much as i can.. i wan my dear to be happy.. i wan to be his perfect gf.. the best gf.. and the onli one =)

i'm juz so so so happy..
=.............) tears of joy..
they taste sweet =)
baby.. i love u so much..
thanks for everything..
and i'm never gonna let u go~
lastly..
Happy 19th Birthday iko~ ^^