Thursday, July 27, 2006

my internet got cut =( ok i'm stealing.. no.. BORROWING my neighbour's network lol =X but it's very unstable =( but nvm la.. better thn nothing.. sians.. ok went esplanade today to dance.. with lush.. SHIOKA NATHAN SIA! lol woohoo~

very long nv dance til so shiok liao XD learn 3 dance today -.- they tink i super memory lol.. but nvm la.. i reali need to catch up ALOT! and tapa ask us to join the overdrive comp! OMG! cant believe i'm joinin with lush!!! woohoo~ so happy!!! but i'm gonna train hard.. very very hard!!! today learn abit of the dance.. fun man!!!! XD

the team rep lush wil be me, fil, dee, maz, tapa and hakim.. but i tink they might not put hakim.. cos there's one more guy (i dunno his name =X) so i dunno la.. see how lo =) juz sooooo happy! XD and me and fil finally got to discuss about the girls' nation battle =) whee~ we're gonna get me, she, mel and one of her ex crew mate.. and maybe one more person.. see how..

wahseh i super excited sia lol =X and today kate was there too.. walao she very zai.. very very zai! RESPECT! she very cute also haha.. but i very shy dun dare talk to her =X if i can learn from her i happy sia! she and gin i reali look up to man! woohoo~ ok i tink my body coordination stil sucks -.- but i wil train! yay i wil!!! =) me and fil also talk abit on the hhig thingy.. well.. we both have same thots la.. but i tell her juz hang on we'll see how lo..

we come to a conclusion that hhig cannot be pass over to 2 person in our batch.. she told me abit on who our current "leader" thot of passing the ig to.. there's 4 la.. but i tink if pass to 2 of the 4 ar.. we'll DIE! lol.. as in i'm very sure the ig wl close down lor.. confirm! hopefully he got eye to see la..

so sian of the ig now man.. =\ i tink of goin to his lesson reali turn me off -.- i juz wan to dance! not break.. i dun mind breaking.. but not at a time like this when al the comps are coming -.- i wanna concentrate on dancin! i swear i wan.. so i tink tml onwards i wont be so active in his class liao.. i go for his class is BOBIAN.. not i wan ok.. i also told dearie that i wont go for his class after i complete the basic.. nt that i dun like his class or wat.. but it's juz i wan concentrate in dance..

and since it's hard to be gd in both dance and break, i choose dance.. that's my initial dream anyway.. and it's gonna be that way =) i've made a promise to myself that i wil not let anyone down that have hopes in my dance =) oh ya.. saw yutaki today =) funny la.. tink he quite shock to see me stil dancing at that time lol.. cos raher late le.. but i tink he wil be happy ba =)

he had hopes on me.. lol! if not that uan girls team wont be formed.. =) thou it didnt succeed la.. but it's a experience added to my collection =) and indeed al his lessons made me improve SO much!!! =) i seriously thank him ALOT! =) if i succeed one day.. i wont forget him =) and i wont let my mum down.. thou she appeared not supportive la.. but i noe it's for my own gd cos my injuries.. haha but i noe she love to see me dance =)

and alot alot la lol.. one of the most impt ones are them.. clovers.. thou things werent as before.. but i seriously stil hope to let them noe i succeed one day.. i wish to share with them the happiness.. i wish to hais.. nvm.. rahh! no sad things tonite.. muz be happy.. oh and i muz not let god down =) haha.. god gave me alot of gd things.. i tink he had been reali reali nice to me..

i had been so lucky.. i never fail my exam (except for my stupid math o level).. i got one of the best dance instructor.. i got one of the best crew in spore.. i got nice frens ard me (thou some i nv cherish).. and i tink i got a very gd bf now.. =) everything is juz so nice for me all these years of growing up.. most imptly.. my case.. few yrs ago my police case.. can u imagine.. i can actually be jailed up to 5yrs.. but i onli got probation..

reali thank god for everything man.. so i promise i wil be successful in life =) i'm juz so happy with everythin i have now.. lush, him, mummy, my classmates.. something lacking is them.. =( but well i wil work hard to hopefully salvage everything =) it's partly my fault in the beginning so well.. i shud clear the mess and get wat i wan back =)

i go naruto awhile thn go ZZZ le.. tml got sch.. *sian* nites everyone.. muacks

i'm a lucky girl in every aspects of my life..
except for love..
i hope this time round..
i'm the luckiest girl on earth =)