Tuesday, August 01, 2006

i just dun like it when someone try to change my life.. or rather control over things i wan to do.. i dun care i'm gonna say it out here.. fuck it.. wat's the fucking problem with wanting to eat?!?! i juz wan to eat cheesfries at first ok he gave in.. after that i wan to eat modanyaki cos i was abit hungry but nt very so i choose to eat tat as if's the most not fattening food ard already and he dun let me eat!

damn it wat's so wrong?! i was sian about it.. i swear i was.. but i try to "hide" everythin and maybe talk to him at nite to prevent any quarrel or any unpleasant fight out there.. so i sms him telling him not try not to stop me from doin things i wan to do cos it turns me super off.. i'm being nice here.. but u noe.. as a girl is having her PMS, she's not very gd at controlling her temper.. and when the time of the month strikes.. dun piss a girl off...

from my point of view, i see that he juz dun like me complaining to him.. cos previously he also said some stuffs about my hp protector.. cos i was complainin about the paint coming off it and he say "i buy for u a protector la.. rather thn u keep complaining about it" tat piss me off.. but i kept shut cos maybe ya it's my fault la.. but thn juz now when i tell him i wan to eat thn he say "but u keep complaining u fat"

so i thot to myself.. arbo next time i STOP complaining to him about everything lor.. simple rite? thn i can do watever i like.. but when i sms him talkin about it, he say it's about me being flicker and impulsive.. OMG~ i cant believe wat he said.. being flicker, we quarrel over it before.. and i tink we did come to a conclusion that he wil try to accept me for who i am.. haha.. so wat's wrong here? and it's ALWAYS about eating! damn it!

i tink al my frens here noe tat when i say i wan somethin, i mean i WAN it.. if someone ever try to stop me from getting it, i get pissed.. if he stil dun see that, i reali tink he dun understand me at all.. i hate ppl control me.. i hate ppl trying to stop me from doin things i like.. and for YOUR information if u're reading.. a girl when having PMS, has BIG appetite.. and a bad temper comes in the package..

and another thing.. if u cant accept me for who i am.. i'm sorry i guess we're not meant to be.. when i'm in a r/s.. i seek for a true me.. a me, where i dun have to hide anything.. where i can do anything i like.. and wanting to eat.. i tink it's not something that "i wan but i cant" like u say "there's somethings we wan to do but cant" but wanting to eating has nothing to do with it rite?

sometimes i wish i can cut open his brain and see wat's inside.. damn it.. how can someone be so against his gf from eating?!?! it's not the first time lei.. dun tell me he PMS also lor.. nabei.. i dun like it when he stop me from doin things i like.. i dun like it when he tink he's always rite.. i dun like it i dun like it i dun like it i dun like it!! to mr larry.. i tink u shud tink about everythin urself.. whether wat u did today is necessary ornt.. stoping me from eating things i LOVE.. and causing al these unwanted troubles..

and tink about our r/s once again.. are u very sure u CAN accept me for WHO I AM? i'm someone who LOVES to complain.. i'm someone who LOVES to eat.. i'm someone who has a BAD attitude.. and i'm stubborn.. up to u to tink it once thru now.. if u dun wish and cant accept all these.. juz let me noe.. i cannot stand my bf wanting to control watever i wan and not understandin me at all.. i reali cannot stand it..

this song hit me.. haizz.. wil guys reali mean this? wil guys reali accept the ugly side of a girl? al they see is "wah she so chio" "wah she so sexy" and they never tink that a girl has their flaws too.. guys guys guys.. maybe someday i shud be a les instead.. hais.. i love this song..

Joey McIntyre - stay the same..
Don't you ever wish
You were someone else
You were meant to be
The way you are exactly
Don't you ever say
You don't like the way you are
When you learn to love yourself
You're better off by far
And I hope you always stay the same
'Cause there's nothing
'bout you I would change

I think that you could be
Whatever you wanted to be
If you could realize
All the dreams you have inside
Don't be afraid
If you've got something to say
Just open up your heart
And let it show you the way

Believe in yourself
Reach down inside (ohh-oooh)
The love you find will set you free
Believe in yourself (ohh-oooh)
You will come alive
Have faith in what you do
You'll make it through
Don't change . . .


for some reason i'm not happy..
no longer happy like last time..
has things change?
has the feeling of the happiness of the past been gone?
wat happen to the smiles before i go to bed?
wat happen to the happy times?
where's my rainbow?
wat happen???

i dun like this
=(