Tuesday, August 15, 2006

ahh~ tired from sch.. after sch went to pasar malam get a few stuffs thn went home already.. my lappie almost bao zha sia =\ i shut down already but thn got the "end now" thingy and i forgot.. thn i juz pack it in my leather case lol =X can u imagine how hot it is? jess and liyi was like WAH! lol! even i was shock.. super super hot.. i have to hold it without the case til i reach home -.- look abit retarded la but nvm.. lol better thn my lappie bao zha rite haha~

reach home super super tired.. i bathe le thn slack.. juz wanted to lie there and be a pig for the rest of the day lol =X but got abit of inspiration to mix the song for girls nation battle.. so i did it.. =) at first i was listening thru al the songs i got that might struck me with better ideas.. thn next moment i realise i ZzZzZz liao lol =X thn mummy came home and woke me up..

my position super funny.. i was lying side ways thn facing my lappie which is on the other pillow thn my hands on my touch pad lol!!! thn mummy laugh at me til now -.- she today funny la.. i was mixing song ma.. thn she keep disturbing me.. wan to pok my nei nei.. =\ thn i keep like giving a "chicken peak" hand to her lol~ thn she laugh -.- "mum it's not tat funny when i'm disturbed while doin song mixing yea~" lol~

thn suddenly she gave me a scissors thn i blur blur i ask her wat? thn she show me her finger.. it's reali WAT THE FUCK! her nails broke and worst is it didnt came out... it went INTO the meat.. =\ i see le i super pain.. thn she ask me to cut the nail.. the outside part.. thn i reali dun dare sia.. but i juz cut it super fast.. better thn slowly thn "kill" her with the pain rite.. wah when cut i reali feel like crying sia =\ my mummy =( so poor thing.. thn i apply medicine for her.. hope she's fine =(

thn i went back to my song mixing.. yea finally got a better one already.. for me at least la.. wanted to send to jyun and shir but stupid msn sot like never sot before lol~ reali is mad.. -.- so nvm ba.. tml show them.. thn nothing much le lo.. my day juz went liddat lol~ with a little bit of chats with dearie =) reali is ABIT la.. =\ but well.. better thn nothing.. he's busy la.. bobian.. =( anyway tml's chalet also cancel le.. cos he wed got exam and he HAVENT study -.- lol~

and me.. tml i got UT also~ whee~ nver study also.. dun even noe wat module lol =X nvm la.. get C happy liao lol =X anyway, was listening am listening to richard clayderman's album now.. it's reali OMFG de nice la.. XD how i wish i can be like him.. no no.. how i wish i can be like my biggest idol, kevin kern.. =( hais.. reali reali miss my childhood days.. days when i go to piano lessons happily with mummy and daddy.. and those days when i act a professional pianist at home when mummy took photos of me lol~ =X

reali reali miss those days.. my happy family.. my happy piano days.. the tame me.. the quieter side of me.. the peaceful me.. well.. you'll never noe wat's important when u loses them.. agree? well.. hopefully one day i can learn piano again ba.. but i tink it's gonna be super bu ke neng la.. =\ but if u give me the chance.. to choose dance or piano.. seriously.. if i have the financial ability, i'll choose piano.. i'll wanna see myself.. wearing a beautiful elegant white gown made by mummy.. beautiful hair done by mummy.. and infront of me, the world's most beautiful thing, a white grand piano.. on a stage of my own.. playing songs from pianist i admire most..

hais.. i guess.. ill juz leave it as a dream in me ba.. long given up hope on it.. =( ever since my family went cui.. ever since money became a prob.. ever since i have to change my path to my dream to be a dancer.. i've given up on piano.. now, i can onli play the pathetic keyboard at home.. in my 4wall room.. =( cant even read al the dao gei(musical notes) now =( even miss my pri sch days when i go for band.. =( my euphonium!!! hurhur~ omg.. i tink if i can earn lotsa money one day, no matter how old am i.. ill wanna learn them again..

let's hope so ba.. =) wow.. now playing "can you feel the love tonite" by richard clayderman.. so beautiful~ on my wedding day.. this song better be played.. haha.. =X so beautiful la~! i got no other words to describe these songs i'm listening to now other thn BEAUTIFUL~ thank god for this thing call the piano.. =) i feel that i'm starting have lost the musical side of me.. =( i cant play the piano as well as ever anymore.. i cant even remember the chords.. =( OMG~ now playing "marriage d'amour" it's a super nice and romantic song man! if can ever play this song with feelings.. woohoo~ i'm halfway there to my dreams~ lol~

ok guess enuff about my piano dreams ba.. once again.. i love piano.. i love music.. i wan it to be part of me.. a part of my blood.. a part of my life.. may god help me to keep the passion goin.. and may my deepest dream come true.. -amen-



my dream.. and my price charming lol =X okok nvm..

i'm lucky enought to have played the glass piano before =)

this is wat i mean.. a white grand..



marriage d'amour
ballade pour adeline
can you feel the love tonite
sundial dreams
children at play
fur elise
musicbox dancer..

see i stil have a long way to go.... but anyway just gotten 2 scores =) ballade pour adeline and sundial dreams.. YES! ^^