Thursday, August 03, 2006

hais.. my phone.. gone.. =( i reali feel so lost.. it's like.. 708bucks? 2weeks? thn no more? wtf.. my snake no more.. my np3 no more.. my contacts no more.. my everythin! especially.. my dear's surprise for me =( how can i not cherish it?! how can i be so careless?! i feel lost.. now i'm gonna work.. i wan to do somethin to get this phone back.. and maybe more! i feel so lousy now =( why suay things alwaya happens? is it reali god wan us to go thru the "xian tian hou ku" thingy? or is it god wans me to noe how freaking lucky i am to have someone who dotes on me so much like him? can u imagine, he isnt angry!!! he didnt blame me.. he didnt make me feel worst.. infact he made me felt better.. if not i tink now i in lala land liao.. commiting suicide =\ but ya.. god.. if u reali wan me to noe he love me so much.. no nid le k.. cos I NOE! -.- dun keep making me fall can? very stress =\ i'm juz sucha lucky girl..

this is nice.. but nah.. money saving is the big issue now.. sigh
www.ritzcarlton.com/hotels/singapore/packages/room/fireworks+fiesta+room+package'06.html
i hate it when i'm so careless.. =(
i'm utterly sorry