Thursday, August 03, 2006

i'm super duper not in the mood to do anything rite now but to pray that my day wil be smooth and my hp wil be ok =( i had a super suay day til now =( morning, i overslept.. woke up at 7.30 rush like mad for ut.. once reach sch, b4 i took the lift i took out my hp and realise the stupid 100plus in my bag LEAKED! X( which means i carry a bag of WATER today.. -.- and which also means my jacket is wet, and also mean my wallet is wet.. and BEST is my HANDPHONE is SPOILT!!!!!!!!!! damn it! !@^&*@@#^&*

i am reali super super super angry and dulan and i reali dunno wat to say but FUCK YOU!!!!!! argh! i noe dearie is ok with it.. but i juz feel nin nabei de fucking shitty now =( he give de lei! if is i buy de it's ok.. spoile spoile lor.. but IS HE BUY DE LEI!!! rahh! *faint* i reali prau damn hard it wont spoile =( hurhur.. shit la.. thn my movie ticket al now drying up on my table -.- look funny sia.. thn my bag also open big big drying.. thn i had no choice but to wear my wet jacket.. cos i reali super cold =(

thn i reali super no mood to go for UT.. so i decided to miss it and went to toilet and dry my stuffs abit with the hand dryer.. =( thn when i open toilet door, i bang into a girl -.- suay rite.. thn when i go class, my laptop was SOOOOOOOO hot til i can smell something burnt.. but i tink is my imaginary la.. thn i took out the batt and use the cable instead lo.. thn juz now ate fruits for my lunch..

and i CUT my lips while eating pineapple.. and is kana cut like mad =( nabei so suay.. oh ya! and when at canteen, got a siao zha bor sit beside me.. keep scolding one of her fren vulgarities.. thn she say "see wat see" i thot she say sheryl.. i diao her like fuck thn she nv talk liao lol! and when i was walking up the stairs, cheryl say "iko behind got ppl" i say "his prob la.. i also pay in rp one lor" lol! reali in the super KILLER mood today sia! -.- and when walking back to class i accidentally poke one girl with my fruit the stick lol =X i also didnt say sorry thn i juz walk =X

argh~ having a damn bad day today =( later not goin ig le.. goin home get warranty card first thn rush to cwp to HOPEFULLY fix it =( tink have to fix quite long.. maybe a week or longer ba =( damn it.. reali reali hope nothing wrong with it =( now i tink i use mummy's old phone first lo.. hais.. bobian.. =( rahh! tinking about it reali makes me super sad =( hais.. anyway here's some photos la.. long time nv post pictures le.. sian la.. NABEI



got shuttle bus to my sch meh? how come i dunno..


the gay of my class.. see! evidence =X *kiddin*


this is worst thn the previous one.. lol! butterfly somemore!


during NDP preview.. lol! clip madness! kelvin look cute hor?! =X i force him to take one hehe


my "sister" lol! =X


too bored =X


act shy tripod..


the tripod!


squarish couples.. haha


dessert of the day.. ICE CREAM!


helicopter or fly? =X


my country! *edited*


this is the original lol!


ok a nice ending =) the sky's beautiful that day


artistic? failed? =(


muehehe! old sch rite?!?! lol!


turtle! so cute! the radio beside it super small also lor.. damn cute!


colourful butterflies =)


crystal tears.. *droplet*


human tool for dance.. the body that expresses emotions


dearie say look like some game lol! super mario? super fuyo? lol


i like this! haha =X


wa if reali got sucha big wall with his name ar.. i relai envy like mad lol =X


this is reqeuested by mr larry lol! he wan the "fuyo" "larry" and i add the "bboy" so i tink it's rather cramp lol =X


i tink i like this the most.. =)



mr fuyo aka larry =)

final product =)

*ok i tink i shud go "study" le lol! =X i'm sneezing my wsay thru again.. sian. AH CHOO AH CHOO~ i'm whacker itchy nose! lol =X or dancer itchy nose! haha! nice name -.- ah chooOOOO! grr.. byebye~