Saturday, August 26, 2006

tired tired tired.. my knee super pain =( but thn rather happy la.. everythin done le.. costume, dance, position.. but onli we're not very very tidy.. =( but i tink shud be ok ba.. hopefully can go into finals thn we shall reali clean up everythin.. so excited!!! XD but thn very tired.. tml early sia! 9am!! zzzzz tink i confirm late lol =X but i have to slp soon.. 1 more hour for me to slack online.. after that KO! lol~ but i lik eour costume hehe.. =X tml take pic thn post ba =) dunno wat else to blog le.. oh.. i scare myself thinking that street soul wil join lol =X but nikz help to check le.. they not joining.. hehe haha~ heng ar~ if not can go home liao lol =X ok i go play game thn zzzzzzz le.. nitey!!!!! wish me luck everyone! and may God guide me thru and show me miracle~ p/s: daddy jesus, i reali very guai recently le.. pls help us to dance properly and enjoy tml's show ^^ i got read bible le lei~ complete 2 chapter le somemore.. hehe~ =X

NITE~