Tuesday, August 22, 2006

tired tired.. woke up early in the NOON thn got big shock by dearie liao -.- cos he called me to tell me that girls nation is THIS SAT!!!! omg *faint* woke up thn mix song whole day and do my nails also hehe.. thn ya got the song done.. FINALLY~ thn gone to esply to pract le lo..

well progress not bad.. got everything done except 1 more song.. yeap =) super tired and shiok lol =X but reali fun.. long time nv dance til liddat liao haha.. wed and fri wil be practising again.. woohoo~ hopefully can get into finals =) and hopefully can win.. ^^ dearie very sweet.. help us go to studio wu to register and thn came to esply =) thn he acc me home also.. nice rite? =) wah i tink without him now i stil dunno about the comp is this sat sia =X

anyway i decide le.. gonna get my 6280! done enuff research on it.. and jianlong got cheap one.. so ya.. but noe deciding on orange or silver lol.. orange is the new one.. not bad.. but sporty.. but i tink i wil get silver lei =\ it's more me.. and the orange one me and kiankuen agrees that it is too colourfull.. cos the keypad part is BLACK.. =\ i tink the designer sucks =X if t's silver it'll be SOOOOO nice la! =( the silver one also black.. zzzzzzzzzz siansation.. but nvm la.. it's a very very gd phone.. i need a phone with gd video la.. dance.. bobian..

anyway here's a pic of the orange 6280.. and thn wil post some lame comics that jarel send me lol =X enjoy!!