Thursday, August 10, 2006

i'm so tired!!! @_@ i can fall asleep anytime lol! anyway NDP was great.. my day was a BLUR one lol! i woke up at 9am.. thn i thot "aiya dun wan go sch la late liao" thn i tink again "oh no today no sch.. yay can slp" thn after awhile i tink again "SHIT! got NDP!!!!!!!" lol! i jump put of the bed and rush like mad to sch haha!

it's really fun la.. me and kelvin reached at 10+ =X the whole bus waited for us ohoh.. sorry sorry! hehe =X than reach there le start eating.. slacking as usual.. took away my sleeping time!!! !&^%$#@ sian! but ok la.. thn i took alot fo things today lol =X got a hp chain which is the crabbie one whehehe~ so happy! so cute! the person give me 4 thn say "dun say i give one" thn he zao liao lol! thn 2 crabbie 2 monkey.. i gave the 2 monkey to ain and syeera thn one crabbie for me and dearie ^^

thn ain got me a kneck chain for HP as well.. ^^ thn i ALMOST got a super nice balloon! fuck sia! is a super super big silver star i aim once i reach there lei.. thn finally xu feng got it for me.. thn that fucking team spore guy knnbccb sia! he take thn say "u nv ask me i dun give u" WTF SIA! others also nv ask he also nv take hteirs.. wat's best is he take le after awhile a girl snatch from him thn he give her.. nabei rite?!?!?!?! &^%$# reali is TEEBYE AR@!!!

tat reali piss me off for quite awhile.. rahh.. after perf we went to kallange river to see fireworks.. i swear it's nice! very nice!!!! woohoo~ thn after that zhenwei and one girl dunno who.. came meet us thn i leave liao lol =X cos go find dearie at bedok for dinner =) so happy can see him ^^ we ate KFC thn go home le lo =) it was short but happy =)

in the bus i FROZE -.- lol! so cold sia the air con! rahh~ lol! lucky got my jacket hehe.. and hor the goodie bag ALOT of food and drink and also voucher.. lol! i onli LOVE the chalet one and the for face treatment one =) muehehe~ tink gonna use my chalet one for classie's gsthering during the holidays =) and also another one which amir gave me.. gonna use it with dearie =) er ren shi jie wor.. wahaha =X

ok i abit mad liao.. very tired.. now dl-ing al the stupid presentation from classies cos i nv go sch so tml UT sure die lol! and also checking my grade for last week.. sian la.. see le also wan ZZZ lol =X goodnite~

i love my baby more and more each day ^^