Friday, August 04, 2006

i'm reali goin mad.. =(
mum i promise u i wil give u back a new phone ok? give me time.. =(
i need a job.. TERRIBLY! =\ it's been long since i treat mummy gd le.. =and i wan to get back my 3250..
and i wan to get him one too..
i dunno.. why everytime suddenly al at once come one?!?!
=( anyone got job intro pls k.. any job also can.. but not wash toilet and be a "chicken" la =mummy say tml try private shop.. my fren also say maybe can try remove corrosion thn bluff nokia.. or maybe he can try help me repair thn at least can work for a day thn go sell.. =\ but.. i dun wanna sell! =( i wan the original thing from my dear =( ya i noe la.. to some of u or rather most of u, u al tink it's no big deal.. it's juz a hp.. blahh blahh.. but to me it's juz very impt.. it's so impt that i cannot afford to lose it.. but.. hais.. i reali dunno le la.. may god help..

=( bye..