Wednesday, August 16, 2006

i have nothing to say after reading his blog.. my fault? i stil dun tink so.. see! ppl say b4 the guy get u or at the beginning of the r/s it's bound to be 100% sweet.. after that the girls is always the slave.. i get it man! watever la.. from honey to bitter. haha. how nice.. and it's onli a month plus.. cant imagine it.. ppl get honeymoons for 3 months.. i get for a week? ya a week.. after my bday.. i thot things iwl be so muc nicer.. but NO i was too wrong.. far too wrong.. how i wish i can turn back time.. to b4 we were tgt.. or at least the start of the r/s.. i reali wish.. at least someone sweet is there.. not this person who i quarrel with every now an thn.. it's juz like a routine.., a xi guan that's to say.. ppl ask me.. u not sian meh? i AM sian.. i am very very sian.. but wat can i do??? fuck the uni? fuck the fyp? or is it juz too bad that he dun have a understanding gf? too bad.. his gf here dun noe wtf is STUDY dun noe how impt education is.. and dun give a shit damn to her own studies.. ya he's too realisteic and i'm far too dreamy in my dreamland.. i hate the reality.. and i hate the cruelity of the world.. seriously if u were to ask me about my future.. wan i wa to be.. i have NO IDEA.. be a gd for nothing person? be a burden to everyone ard me? haha~ i'm juz a useless person la.. study also dun wan.. dance also CMI.. attitude sucks.. cant stay in a job for long.. PR skills sucks.. how? go die rite?? i noe.. if god didnt create me.. i might be happier.. fuck this life of mine.. damn it