Monday, January 16, 2006

went to town to make dear's bday pressie.. hais was rather sad cannot spend with him =\ he got bikers' chalet.. hais.. sian.. nvm la i dun expect anythin more le.. my heart's dead.. tml have to go collect his pressie.. thn today after that went to citilink to dance.. he's there as well.. hmm wanted to have a hug but.. nvm la.. i didnt ask for it.. yup.. i juz dance like mad lo.. didnt care bout anythin juz dance.. didnt wanna bother him as well.. so he ride his bike i dance my dance lo.. cant take my eyes off him.. reali dunno y.. argh! didnt wanna look at him at al but i juz cant control my stupid eyes =\ sian.. hais.. but juz love to see him riding.. ok nvm me.. we didnt talk much too.. juz abit.. got abit emo la but manage to get myself outta it.. =) thn b4 we left i tell him i gotta go thn he's like "why so early" thn i say si need to reach home early ma.. i pass him some coins cos i noe he got not enough to eat.. nothin much la cos i'm broke too.. yup.. he didnt wanna take but i insist.. cant imagine him not eatin lo.. hais.. tat's al i can do for him le ba.. went home after that and now am online.. nothin else le.. that's my boring day.. life sucks..