Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Everythin is a Fuck..
ytd quarrelled with him again.. dun wanna say much al i noe is i am shattered.. damn shattered.. he's the first guy that made me lost my mind like this.. =\ i sadi the wor fuck.. ok i was wrong.. i was outta my mind.. for one moment i wish to juz leave as in reali leave everythin.. hais.. i'll force myself to leave.. fine.. i'll juz be stupid enough to juz wait n wait til miracle happens ba.. omli hope he'll keep those memories n misses them at times.. hope i'll stil be someone special to him at least..
i juz realise how stupid i am.. ha! he wanna be this mean.. i got nothin to say.. he deleted my testimonial.. fine..! he can even delete me from EVERYTHIN thn! dun wan me as a fren also FINE WITH ME! cant believe wat a fool am i! even wanna spend few hundred bucks on him! even wanna wait for him juz to pass him a present! even wanna give up everythin for him! XINWEI WAT A FOOL U R!!!!!!!