Monday, January 23, 2006

boring day.. =\ spend my day at home.. or should i say in my room? =\ hais.. life's bored.. to the max.. for me at least.. tried to self-entertain whole day. watched tv, pluck eyebrow, listen song, do song song "arranging", sing, dance, exercise.. =\ boringgggggggggg! =\ not forgetting.. missing him.. =\ whole day man! OMG can i like dun miss him?! my god.. keep wanting to find him.. keep wanting to remind him to eat.. remind him to relax dun stress over his sch stuff.. argh! XINWEI! NONONO! OMG! wish i have more things on my mind other thn him =\ got a song from emi.. "heaven knows" i like one sentence in it.. "maybe my love wil come back someday.. onli heaven knows.." well.. that's my wish that i'll keep deep within me.. but well.. onli heaven knows.. shirley keep askin me to STOP wishin he'll come back.. i noe.. i should STOP wishin.. but this is reali the one and onli wish i had now.. cant i keep it? i'm left with nothin.. nothin from him.. except those memories which even he wanna throw them away.. and this lil guardian piggy.. cant i have this lil wish in me? it's juz a wish.. nothin else rite.. i noe even he come back.. things wil be diff.. nv the same again.. cos when there's a crack.. the crack wil always be there.. listened to SHE's "ai ne" the lyrics are like OMG.. =\ it's like where has the love gone? where's al the promises n ur hug? where's ur love? where's my u? the old happy memories al had changed al gone.. u reali bear to let them go? u reali bear to throw them away? where's my heart? which is hurt.. who had u given my love to? i like this sentence the best! ->i miss the days when u first fall for me.. =\ hais.. i reali miss it.. =\ i'm cryin lesser each day.. i guess it's getting numb.. well gd ba.. i can thn reali do my dance n forget everythin.. i'm using dance to numb myself from everythin.. that's y i'm shutting al doors.. maybe i'll even shut my door to his.. hais.. well too bad.. i'm too deeply hurt.. =\