Sunday, January 15, 2006

Just a Fucked Up Day =\
argh! everythin seems so sucky! slept at 6am thn have to go dance at 11am.. my god.. i'm like so damn stone! but i tell myself I MUZ GO! i cannot let yutaki and everyone else down.. including myself.. i went la.. but was late.. the best part is.. yutaki was 1hour later! OMG! we wasted 1hour there.. hais.. the dance was ok la.. no choreo today juz purely technical training.. hmm i dun like them.. but well somethin new i guess.. it's jazz BTW.. hmmm very not used to it and my lines sux -______- argh! but was glad that sisi was back in dance again.. mikal n schizo too.. hope they'll b more determined this time round ba.. my legs are trembling rather badly today.. cos of al the training.. it's not reali tough la but well it's somethin new n first time ma.. am sure it'll get much more tougher =\ tough ba! torture me pls!!! i need many many many this kinda things now to keep my mind away from "that thing" =\ after dance i called dear.. hopin he'll wanna meet today.. cos it's said that we'll meet de ma.. =\ thn hais.. juz as i expected la.. he dun wanna meet =\ i know is he dun wan de la.. well maybe.. maybe he reali is startin to dislike me.. =\ if not why he dun even wanna see me.. maybe the "like" feelin also no more le=\ hais.. i feel like shit now la.. fuckin hell! argh! thn my mood went lower.. thn had no where to go.. actually suppose to go out with mummy but cos of our date i told her i cant =\ thn now i'm like.. no where to go! =( thn i went to sisi place lo.. her ah gong bday today so juz went to wish him happy bday too.. slacked my day off with sisi.. we went to causeway point to walk abit thn juz talked for the whole day.. hmm was rather no mood for anythin today la =\ dunno la damn sian! thn when at home warao ehhh! my monitor BURST! OMG! wat i mean? my monitor suddenly got alot of "piak piak piak" sound thn suddenly "BIANG" the screen went of =\ warao eh! super suay day ar! lucky i got spare monitor.. if not i sure can go eat shit n bang wall til i die! >.< irritating day! RAHHHHHHH!