Sunday, January 22, 2006

went out with mum thn went to dance today.. well everythin's the same.. dunno wat to write except for i wanna dance n forget everythin.. yutaki got a new choreo for us.. and it rocks! have a performance on 18feb.. wish it'll come soon.. i wanna dance!!! =\ argh! ytd watched spirited away.. wah damn nice.. damn touchin.. =\ got a part is the grandpa cover blanket for the lil girl.. hurhur.. i also wish there'll be someone who'll cover blamket for me.. =\ be it my family or anyone =\ hais.. i'm al alone now.. have to grow up i guess.. i wish i dun have to.. but =\ hais.. life sux for me now.. so damn empty.. dunno wat to say le.. been havin this terrible headache for damn long le n havin menses cramps.. argh fuck it.. who'll be there for me when i need? hais.. missin him stil.. he wont even reply me.. i guess.. hais.. well i made al this myself.. i should bear al consequences myself too =\ hais....